• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Axes and Dragons

Max listened to him and gave a small nod as she untangled his hair "I'll prove to him like I did you and your brothers." She murmured giving a small smile "I love you too." She said softly before kissing the top of his head "Your mother will probably like to see you soon you know...its been almost a month since the last time we saw her."

Daemon frowned deeply keeping close to her and sighing heavily "Lana doesn't fully understand and Lief has locked himself away in his room. He has Lana with him for now." He explained gently "She definitely wants you though, kept checking on you repeatedly."

She just nodded a little and leaned back this time to look at him, smoothing his hair out of his face. “How are you holding up?” She asked him frowning a little.

He groaned and just muttered about not wanting to. He adored his mother from a distance but now he was an adult he mostly found her suffocating.

Daemon gave her a soft smile before taking a shaky breath "It is all my fault....my family....my life.....he would have lived had I been a better father. Maybe then we wouldn't have been so rebellious...if I had been better they wouldn't have left our sides." He explained not even realizing how badly he was crying at the moment.

Max gave a small laugh but nodded softly "But if we don't then she'll show up here." She explained before getting him to move where she could look at him, not down. "She just loves you is all....trying to make up for whatever lack of love she feels you get. But I understand your reasons for not going to her."

He grumbled some more until he started falling asleep. “Alright… I’ll arrange something.” He mumbled holding her close as he drifted off to sleep

Carmen frowned and held him to her just trying to soothe him, staying there until it was getting late and she left him to it while she went to check on the kids, promising Leif they would talk in the morning but she managed a smile seeing as both kids demanded to be in the same room for tonight, saying goodnight to them both before going to bed.

Max woke up the next morning giving a small groan feeling like death. She got up quickly and rushed to the bathroom throwing up into the toilet quickly. She pressed her face to the cool porcelain and sighed heavily looking over at the door hearing Ivar come in.

Daemon woke up the next morning hearing the TV on in the front lounge area of their suite. He groaned softly and got up seeing everyone awake and eating room service breakfast. He didn't bother with a good morning,because in all honesty it wasn't. He was looking at his children and immediately felt that hole inside him come back seeing only two instead of three.

Carmen looked up from the cartoons they’d put on for Lana and nodded towards the cart. “There’s a load of stuff. We couldn’t decide. Take your pick but please take something.” She told him quietly, moving Lana to sit down lower so carmen could start on her hair.

He frowned a little and leaned on the counter watching her. “You okay?” He asked her quietly, feeling her forehead “you don’t seem to be burning up or anything.” He frowned.

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I guess dinner didn't sit well." She murmured before getting up and brushing her teeth "How did you sleep? You feeling any better?"

Daemon gave her a small nod looking over what they had gotten. He picked out a fruit bowl with a few slices of bacon. He watched Leif come out and grab food but sighed as he went straight to the room "Have they said anything?" He asked Carmen quietly when he sat next to her.

He shrugged a little and rubbed her back gently. “I’m at a normal five rather than a ten.” He told her quietly

Carmen frowned and finished off kanas hair before letting her go. “I need you to watch Lana in a little bit so I can go in and talk to him. I want to get us all home by tomorrow though.” She told him, pecking his cheek

Max gave a small nod and kissed his cheek gently "Thats good to hear." She murmured before yawning some "Lets take a shower, you need your hair washed."

Daemon gave a small nod and sighed softly "I planned on having us home by then." He murmured before kissing her gently before she got up.

She nodded and headed in to go see Leif, taking a seat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his back. “Talk to me.” She told him frowning. “How you doing?”

He groaned a little but agreed and let her get them sorted, “what are your plans for today?” He asked her quietly.

Leif frowned deeply not even looking at his mother "My brother is dead...he is fucking dead and its this family's fault! I won't even blame dad fully...its this entire family!" He spat shaking some "You know all he wanted was for your attention? Told me how he acted out because he missed you guys ans thought getting kicked out of school would send him back to you both." He spat getting up and going to the door "Please leave."

Max got them in the shower and shrugged softly helping him sit on the bench that was built in "Not sure, offices are closed, probably chill out, might do some crafting."

He just nodded and watched her tiredly. “You wanna go for a coffee? Take a walk?” He asked her quietly. “Maybe go over to see Ubbe and bother him for a while? I need to speak to him about a couple things anyway “ he pointed out.

She frowned and shook her head. “Everything we have done has been for your safety. You think I wanted you kids away from me? You think this was a choice I had?!” She questioned him. “You are smarter than that young man.” She told him seriously but left him to privacy for now anyway and went to go get a drink out of the mini fridge, pausing as she saw an envelope had been delivered to their rooms, opening it and just about dropping it immediately, seeing the photo of Havi on the ground after being shot, clearly taken from the vantage point of the sniper.

She gave a small nod and started to clean up "Yeah that sounds good. I can talk with Torvi and play with the children if they are around." She said smiling some at him.

Daemon frowned deeply when he heard Carmen gasp and got up to go to her "Whats wrong?" He asked going wide eyed when he saw the photo on the counter "How the hell did this get in here?!"

She frowned and shook her head "I don't know... It was on the floor, someone must have slid it under the door... They're mocking us Daemon!" She whimpered, shaking a little "Get us home please." She sobbed, "I can't do this" She told him, going back to their room and shuting the door, ending up sitting on the floor near the window which was her first mistake, the second being that she was keeping her back to it the whole time, not focused on anything else besides the pain she was in from losing her son until there was the sound of shattering glass and a searing physical pain in her shoulder, immediately hitting the floor so she could no longer be seen.

Ivar nodded and smiled, just watching her happily, "I thank my gods every day that you were chosen for me y'know?" He murmured, letting his hands roam her waist as he stared up at her "I am so grateful that we ended up being good for each other andd I love you very much." He murmured happily, kissing her stomach then let he rinse off while he started cleaning up himself.

Daemon frowned deeply and took the photo away. He put it in his things and soon went to sit with Lana in the lounge. Though he went wide eyed when he heard the sound of shattering glass cut through the suite "Lana get down and stay down understand me?!" He said quickly before crawling into their room "Carmen?! Are you okay?!" He called seeing the shattered glass everywhere in the room.

Max blushed but smiled widely at him "And I thank both every day for setting our paths together. I love you Ivar, so much." She murmured before kissing him gently. She got out and dried off looking iver at him some as he started to come out "How do you want your hair?"

She frowned and started getting herself towards the door. “Kinda… it got my shoulder.” She told him quickly, getting out into the lounge area and they shut the door to the bedroom, carefully moving to sit up, starting to feel a little woozy and seeing Leif come out of his room at all the commotion.

He smiled tiredly. “Just loose I think. My head is starting to hurt some. Maybe do it tomorrow.” He told her quietly.

Daemon frowned deeply and helped her out of the room closing the door immediately. He looked over at Leif as he opened the door and immediately motioned him to get down "Get down now!" He whisper yelled frowning as he saw Carmen start to get woozy. He carefully made his way to the front door and opened it seeing his men gone "Shit..." he muttered before pulling out his phone calling in a few favors.

Max gave a small nod and dried herself off "Okay my love." She murmured before handing him his towl "I'm going to finish getting ready." She said before heading towards the room. She still felt a bit off but she wouldn't worry too much about it right now.

She frowned and shooo her head. “I don’t feel so good.” She mumbled, frowning a little as Lana had rushed over to her and was hugging her tightly. “Lana… baby careful.” She told her as she was making it worse for carmen by hanging onto her.

He gave her a nod and eventually joined her to get dressed, calling Ubbe to let him know they were gonna be heading over there shortly for a quick visit then was just sat quietly waiting for max to be finished and ready to go

Daemon had already called an ambulance by that point. He got back over to Carmen and started to place pressure to her wound watching her "Shit shit shit!" He muttered thankful that Leif took Lana away for the moment.

Max came down not too long after he was ready and gave a small smile "Everything good to go?" She asked taking his hand in hers.

She frowned and gave his hand a squeeze. “This takes me back.” She mumbled and managed a smile. “I think… it might be bleeding a lot.” She mumbled and started leaning forward.

He nodded and headed out with her, telling their driver where they were going then just leaned back and relaxed. “Where did you want us to go on vacation then?” He asked her, playing with her hand and watching her

Daemon frowned deeply as he kept pressure "Hey now stay with me understand?" He said seriously before telling Leif to get the door hearing the medics arrive "They're going to take care of you alright?"

Max gave a small smile as they got in the car playing with his fingers some as they held hands "I was thinking Italy could be nice. Small town, near a beach."

She just nodded and frowned. “I think…. I think it’s me and the kids.” She slurred a little to him, not even noticing when the medics took over and were getting her up onto the stretcher.

Leif finally stepped out of the room again once they had taken her and frowned. “I called uncle Bjørn… he’s going to be there with her…. I shouldn’t have shouted at her.” He mumbled.

He nodded and smiled, kissing her palm. “That would be nice. You pick somewhere and we can have your assistant book everything. I’ll give her dates after tonight.” He told her gently.

Daemon frowned deeply as he let the medics check her over. He made his way to the children and shook his head some "We are all going through a lot Leif, do not blame yourself." He said softly before clasping at his shoulder is assurance.

Max nodded happily and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. As they got to Ubbe's house she frowned seeing how upset he looked at that moment "Is everything okay?" She asked Torvi while the men went off for their little meeting.

Torvi frowned and shook her head "He's just had Bjorn on the phone. I'm sure you heard about Havi but they took the kids to a hotel to keep them safe and Carmen's been shot. They think she's gonna be just fine, it was her shoulder but the worry is that they are targeting her and the children. No other Targaryen has been threatened nor any Ragnarsson." She pointed out. "Specifically their family." She frowned.

Lana went over to her Dad and attached herself to his legs "Daddy I wanna go home." She told him frowning and pouting up at him. She was completely thrown out of her normal routine and each thing that came up was making her freak out more and more. "Is Eliza gonna be at home if Mommy is hurt?" She asked him frowning, wanting to see her nanny as well.

Max frowned deeply as she listened to Torvi "Oh no....this is not good at all." She said giving a heavy sigh "Are they going to provide more help?" She asked a bit concerned that Jvar may get further involved into this.

Daemon frowned deeply and gave a small nod "We will get home as soon as possible." He said before picking her up "She might be, but we will have to see." He murmured before grabbing some of their things "Come on, we need to get out of here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back