• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Oddity Sleuths [Urban Fantasy] [You can join anytime]

Loren stared at Quentin with a look a confusion "Why would we want to base up in a place where entities thrive?"

“Like a outpost for “research” and it would be a nice place to keep food and water if we forget to bring some”

"What about the hostile entities? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be happy if we set up camp at possibly the most important area in the..." Loren pauses for a moment. "Now that I think about it, we should probably give the pocket dimension a name too.

"Uhh.... Stuck Vend? Because didn't us getting trapped in the pocket dimension involve the vending machine items getting stuck when someone bought them? "

Indi looked out at the street, peeking from the alley. His eyes were wide, scanning everything they saw. Standard semi-busy streets and sidewalks, though he didn't understand why people would cross the street or give him strange looks when they saw him.

He stepped out of the alley, slowly, staying close to the wall of the closest building. Everything was familiar and unknown to him at the same time. Indi tilted his head, watching people go by, taking in the bright colored metal on the streets. Cars, he knew that much, but what was a car?

"Could be possible that getting into Stuck Vend could work with every vending machine, but that sounds stupid to me, because even if it were that way, a lot more people would've known about it, and the police would've every restrict vending machine in town way before we even get stuck there in the first place."

"That would only arouse suspicion... How about we stuck a 'OUT OF ORDER' sign on the vending machine?" Loren asked.

“maybe we can use this cardboard” Quentin picked off a half peace the ground and held it up “now were could we get some tape?”

( my bad, got on a YouTube marathon)

"I highly doubt that a pencil will be able to leave a visible mark on a piece of cardboard"

“Give it here clearly you have never drawn on cardboard” Quentin kept writing a o over and over again until it was visible “see if you try hard enough you can-“ the pencil broke “oops, my bad”

“Give it here clearly you have never drawn on cardboard” Quentin kept writing a o over and over again until it was visible “see if you try hard enough you can-“ the pencil broke “oops, my bad”
"Eh it's alright, I have extra laying around at home. I guess we could go to the store and buy tape.

After 15 Minutes, Loren arrives at the store. He locks his bike to a pole and heads in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back