• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Oddity Sleuths [Urban Fantasy] [You can join anytime]

It didn't take very long for Loren to buy the tape and ride back. "Ayo I'm back... huh?" Surprised to see Quentin was here, he decides to just wait for him to come back.

Quentin was wondering for a few minutes. He noticed that there was almost no one on this side of town. He continued to walk.

Loren inspects the vending machine from a distance to make sure not to trigger the Wrong Turn. Multiple thoughts went through Loren's mind. He begins to browse ODSForum on his phone.

Loren finds a thread about a arcade machine, he saves the thread of later

"Oh you're back. I bought the tape" Loren tosses the roll of tape to Quentin "Where were you by the way?"

"I think that's because almost everyone spends most of their time at home nowadays. I'm sure you can figure out why"

"First, we should probably invest into learning stealth. Second we should get better equipment and supplies, stuff like guns would be nice. However there's one problem, neither of us have enough money to afford all that."

"Yeah but that doesn't sound like a sustainable source of income. I may have a better idea. You know how in the pocket dimensions, there's a seemingly infinite amount of props and items that reside?"

Loren smiles "Now you're reading my mind! We also need to be aware that there are others who had the same idea so there might be competition."

"Yeah... I hope..." Loren looks up at the clouds. "We could probably cut costs and not hire a stealth trainer and just look it up on the internet on how to do it."

"Alright" Loren searches the internet for a video.

(It's cool, no rush)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back