• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Oddity Sleuths [Urban Fantasy] [You can join anytime]

“Perfect… hold on I need a moment” Quentin stoped running and leaned of the totem in front of the door. His blood reached it and the door made a loud banging sound and began to open but slowly.

Loren stood behind Quentin, facing the other direction. Hoping he can stall the creature until the door gap is wide enough for the group to slip through.

Quentin could almost reach his head through the gap. But the thing was right there not running but just standing there watching them. It opened just wide enough. “It’s open let’s move!”

"W-What?" Loren runs out the alleyway, and he saw his bike and the street behind it. "Oh my god we're finally out!" Loren looks up into the sky, It's night time now.

“Yeah, does not change the fact that that my arm still hurts like it got slammed by a bus” he slowly got up trying to not used his hurt arm “so, what now?”

"I guess we could call an ambulance, meanwhile I brought this first aid kit with me to keep you from bleeding out. Let me just go get it real quick" Loren said as he reached in his backpack.

"Yeah, where should we go though?" Loren pulls out the first aid kit from his backpack and hands it Quentin.

(Did you mean directions?)

"I think I came in from the south-west? I don't really keep track of which direction I'm moving.

“Let’s just go we’re I came from” he walked around front and kept walking for 5 minutes “all right let’s try to fix this up” he opened the med pack

(Yeah my bad I did. Also when is the other guy going to join)

Loren walks beside Quentin while dragging along his bicycle. He checked his phone again and it turns out that that OP still hasn't responded to his reply. "Hey do you think that the person who reported this anomaly could be an entity trying to lure in unsuspecting victims?"

“How would they do that, first they would need a phone or computer or something then they would need to speak English and finally find a way to write a sentence like a normal human being.” He began to apply a bandage to his forehead. “But hey maybe someone got caught and it stole some guys phone and anyone else who wandered in there was being watched as they spoke. But I find this very unlikely… just to be 100% try looking at the guy’s account.”

"Yeah maybe you're right... Maybe I am kind of jumping into conclusions here, but this is a big world after all. There's thousands of things happening right now as we speak, so the possibility of intelligent entities out there isn't really out of the question. Especially because of what happened in the last few years."

(I don't know)

“ well can you check his profile then call an ambulance. We should meet back here tomorrow at” Quentin looked at Loren’s phone “1:00 pm, sound good?”

"Yeah, that's fine by me. I'll check his profile when I get home, calling the ambulance is more important." Loren dials up the ambulance. "Well I'll see you tomorrow"

Last edited:
“Yeah see you then” Quentin was wondering if it is true. The entity likely had a way of hunting pray but understanding English let alone using it to catch humans is a scary thought. To be the hunted and not the hunter.

Loren gets on his bike and rides back home.

(Cya tomorrow, what a good first chapter!)

(Sure but to be honest I don't think he's coming. If he's a no show by 3:00 PM tomorrow, we may need to start the next chapter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back