• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Oddity Sleuths [Urban Fantasy] [You can join anytime]

(Wait, actually someone else is interested right now. Good thing I waited.)

Name: "Indi"

Human or Entity: Entity

Appearance: When hiding as a human, Indi has dark purple, almost black hair and vivid violet eyes. When drawing on his true form, his skin turns grey and black as well as when he's weak. Otherwise, his skin is very pale.
3zN0CHv_ptk-9yLZH1hUzd1Selv8l3lJ6e-Ltzf-_Rhflzb6E-5KnzpknK3FHhmxUaKQILvZETk3O1WeCkXvxRjIRPh7NvPggDuyi_BWHwmAWBc-8yctZp-9E2X6mhQglkcFzoZr

Basic Skills:

Anomalous Powers: Shapeshifting - Indi is what is described as eldritch. His true form is blacker than night, a formless void covered in eyes and teeth.

Weaknesses: Easily manipulated, poor control

Bio: Indi is very quiet, often only making eye contact and refusing to speak. He's not doing it to be mean or rude, he just doesn't like to talk, or really, doesn't know how. He's very curious, often invading personal space to analyze someone or something. He really likes the color purple, often shaping his appearance around it.

Due to an unfortunate accident, Indi isn't able to control his voidborne abilities very well, outside maintaining a human form. It takes him a great deal of concentration (and trust) to show his true form.

(
Name: "Indi"

Human or Entity: Entity

Appearance: When hiding as a human, Indi has dark purple, almost black hair and vivid violet eyes. When drawing on his true form, his skin turns grey and black as well as when he's weak. Otherwise, his skin is very pale.
3zN0CHv_ptk-9yLZH1hUzd1Selv8l3lJ6e-Ltzf-_Rhflzb6E-5KnzpknK3FHhmxUaKQILvZETk3O1WeCkXvxRjIRPh7NvPggDuyi_BWHwmAWBc-8yctZp-9E2X6mhQglkcFzoZr

Basic Skills:

Anomalous Powers: Shapeshifting - Indi is what is described as eldritch. His true form is blacker than night, a formless void covered in eyes and teeth.

Weaknesses: Easily manipulated, poor control

Bio: Indi is very quiet, often only making eye contact and refusing to speak. He's not doing it to be mean or rude, he just doesn't like to talk, or really, doesn't know how. He's very curious, often invading personal space to analyze someone or something. He really likes the color purple, often shaping his appearance around it.

Due to an unfortunate accident, Indi isn't able to control his voidborne abilities very well, outside maintaining a human form. It takes him a great deal of concentration (and trust) to show his true form.
(Accepted, glad to have you here. After I get home we'll start the next chapter. I get home at around 2:40 pm est but I do need time to settle down.)

(Alright, I'm ready to start the next chapter. Is everyone else ready?)

(Good enough for me, we're gonna start at the next day if that's fine with you guys. Also KaigerGalaxy you can start wherever you want.)

(It's alright, I'm gonna try to reply at ever chance I get instead of waiting I get back home)

On the next day, Loren waits patiently at the meeting place for Quenten.

"That nice to hear" Loren sighed. "Say, I think we should spend some time sharing what we know and plan our strategy." Loren suggested "I mean we just met on strange circumstances, and It would be nice to take one day every now and then to just talk without the threat of death."

"Well no, I haven't found any new Wrong Turns yet. But I did check the profile of the person who reported the vending machine anomaly.

"Frankly I found nothing important. The guy's username is Celeryplum2000, his bio is empty which I thought was suspicious until I realized I always do the same thing, and finally he created his ODSForum account on May 21st, 2009." Loren explained. "To be safe, I'll keep an eye on the guy for a bit longer"

"You are absolutely correct, and we can't afford to get hurt since wounds like broken bones can take a while to heal. One good hit could land us in the hospital or worse yet, the morgue. I propose we go the silent route like sneaking around and choose our battles"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back