• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern OCxOC Roleplay (CLOSED)

Thanks for checking out this thread! I'm WhimsicalWriter, but you can call me Whimsy. ^_^ I recently created a wonderful OC that I've been dying to use, so I'm looking for roleplays I can use him in!

Name: Elias Nicolae
Sexuality: Pansexual
tumblr_ozib0wHKKr1u6ysplo1_500.png

(Cindersart on tumblr drew this lovely picture of him!)
Height: 5'8
Hair Color: Ash brown
Eye Color: Emerald
Skin color: Caucasian, fairly light
Build: very little muscle (the boy can't fight worth a damn, but he'll throw himself in front of anyone to protect them anyway)

Home: An underground city in Romania (this can change depending on the roleplay)

Personality: Kind, easygoing, sometimes stubborn, blunt (tends to blurt out his observations whether they're good or bad), far too trusting, has a thrill-seeking streak, loyal to a fault, daydreamer, go-getter

Fun facts:
1. Half of the time he's lost in his daydreams or too caught up in observing landscapes to pay attention to what's right in front of him. Someone usually has to tap him or nudge his shoulder to get his attention.
2. Elias can learn and retain information at ridiculous speeds. Once he taught himself everything there was to know about political speech writing and propaganda in six months.
3. Want to see him turn completely red in seconds? Compliment him. Even though he flatters the people around him all the time, he never expects it when someone compliments him back.

If you're interested in roleplaying with my character Elias, here are a few rules you need to know:

--Your character can be of any gender (however, I've had such a huge amount of FxM that if you chose a nonbinary, male, or genderfluid I will be far more interested), and we can do a platonic or romantic roleplay.
--Since Elias is 20, please have your OC be at least 18 and no older than 30.
--I tend to write between 1-3 paragraphs (so no one-liners please!).
--Have decent grammar and spelling.
--My schedule varies; sometimes I can respond multiple times a day, and other times I can only respond once every three days. As for you, feel free to take however long you need to respond. ^_^
--I can roleplay on RPnation or Discord.
--If I get bored/no longer have time and want to quit the roleplay, I'll let you know. Feel free to stop too if you aren't enjoying it.

Now that all that is out of the way, comment here or PM me if you're interested! We can discuss plot and whatnot then.

Last edited:
Heya! Hope you're doing well!

I'd totally be up for setting up some kind of plot with ya, feel free to send over a message if you're still looking for a partner! I accept carrier pigeon as well if you'd prefer that.

I'm totally interested! I'm making a new character right now, so I could possibly use him..

Howdy, I have a few male OC's that I'd be willing to use in an RP, if you're still down for it! Message me if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back