• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [OCxCC, CCxCC] Danganronpa RP Partners

whorkn33

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
howdy, i'm eli (21, FtM, he/him) and i'm writing this pretty late at night so for now it's gonna look ugly.

i'm looking for someone who wants to rp danganronpa with me, and is alright with OCxCC as that's my current brainrot. i'm mostly fixated on SDR2, so that's what i would prefer to focus on. i've never played v3 so i can't write it.

despite the lack of effort here (i swear i'll come back and edit it at some point) i prefer literate roleplays. 1-3 paragraphs preferably. i sometimes get a wild hair up my ass and write long ass replies but pls never feel pressured to match length with me, as long as you give me something to work with i rly don't mind how long your reply is.

i can write basically any character from danganronpa 1 or 2 in return for you, if you'd like to double up.

i'd like it if you could play nagito or hinata for me!

non-despair au's are fine w me, but i do love a bit of angst thrown in for some ~spice~

i would prefer my rp partners be 18 or older.

im so sleepy okgoodnight ill fix this in the morning​

Hey! Is this still open? :3 I'm in a huge DR fixation rn, so if we could rp together, dm me and we can maybe talk about what we both want? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back