• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OCs x Canon/AU + Original (Still looking!)

a r i e s

sadboy
Hey there, I'm Kasper. 23, male identified, CST. I work 40 hours a week, but sometimes have free time at work when things are slow. I usually post at least once a day.
M/m, F/f, F/m is fine but you have to be down with me playing any of those. I'm a pretty flexible person, I'm cool with getting straight into the RP or fleshing it out a bit. I would rather let the story unfold for the most part, however. I'm also up for being friends or not. If you're happy, I'm happy. If I'm not happy, I'll bring it up.

Originals:

+Virtual Reality MMORPG [Not SAO] - Our characters hate eachother irl but fall in love in the game?
12-prince-4515813.jpg

+Modern Witch Slice of Life
tumblr_o2gqvj9OpJ1qja923o1_1280.gif

+ POC + LGBT magical girls and boys (varying ages?)
tumblr_ocuwhzNDq81twak1lo1_500.png
tumblr_inline_nhh3tl5ZiY1qe2cnw.png

Pairing Cravings:

Fandom-
[
Mystic Messenger]
Zen x My OC
Seven x My OC
Zen x Jumin

(I'm down to double as any character)

[Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
Josuke x My OC

(I'm down to double as any character from s4)

[JRock]

Any member of Dir en Grey x My OC
Miyavi x My OC

(I'm down to double as any of the above)

If you have any ideas that are similar to the ones I listed feel free to drop me a line :)

I prefer RPNation PMs, Threads, or Google Docs because I can access them through work

Last edited:
Hey are you down with doubling with Originals since they all seem to be fantasy based they could be in the same world?

I’m fine with doing any ship for you but can for me we do a f/m and I could be the female?

I like the Ghost x Human and the Witch x Demon ideas.

wow, dir en grey, haven't heard anyone metioning them in a while. you reminded me of my teenage crush on die, lmao.
sweet old times- anyway, i'm not sure if i'm in the topic enough to rp something band-based, so... your original ones seem interesting. i recently plunged deep into the fantasy, so all of the witches, werewolves, vampires, shapeshifters and other fantasy creatures sound appealing to me. maybe (if you're interested, that is), you could message me and we could decide on something together? i'd message you straight away on my own, but, sadly, i can't do that yet.
also, virtual reality mmorpgs sound interesting too! (can you read minds or something? it's like you knew that i'm playing wow again)

Hiya! First off your magical boy pic is Yams from HQ! and I love him <3. Anyways, the modern slice-of-life witch idea seems pretty interesting. Did you have something more fleshed out about it? I wonder how we'd go about it! I was thinking FxF (working on a OC). Send me a PM if you're up for it.

☆ Your Virtual Reality MMORPG idea really interests me! I've been caving something like this for a while now ☆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back