OCC

sounds good, but Nordic art isn't my forte.  I'm more into zany looking, colorful, cartooony styles.  

Oh no, I meant I was asking would you guys be interested around a RP based around the concept. It's been an idea for a RP I have been wanting to do for a while now, and I haven't had much luck with it unfortunately, and I thought you guys would be interested in it.

Oh no, I meant I was asking would you guys be interested around a RP based around the concept. It's been an idea for a RP I have been wanting to do for a while now, and I haven't had much luck with it unfortunately, and I thought you guys would be interested in it.

it seems pretty interesting

i MIGHT join

It feels too serious for me.  I have the thirst for one of @Birdsie's more lighthearted fantasy RPs

It feels too serious for me.  I have the thirst for one of @Birdsie's more lighthearted fantasy RPs

Well, you don't have to play too serious of characters, you could always play a more comic relief character. Besides this RP aside from some of the comic relief characters this story is quite serious and dark.

Well, you don't have to play too serious of characters, you could always play a more comic relief character. Besides this RP aside from some of the comic relief characters this story is quite serious and dark.

I know this RP is dark.. which is why I'm looking for a more lighthearted RP XD

If you cant tell, this story is exhausting me

3 minutes ago, IamNotLoki said:

I know this RP is dark.. which is why I'm looking for a more lighthearted RP XD

If you cant tell, this story is exhausting me

Well, mine wasn't supposed to be TOO MUCH dark gritty reality. Obviously mine was going to have realistic amounts of gore and blood, and stuff of the nature but it was also supposed to carry on the more light hearted action packed thing alongside it. And again you wouldn't have to play a serious character, it could be a more light hearted character in nature. But I can understand if you wouldn't want to do it.

has anyone done this RP before?

in an alternate future all the men in the world died except for one.

That guy is then thrust in a post apocalyptic reality where the future of mankind depends on his survival.

has anyone done this RP before?

in an alternate future all the men in the world died except for one.

That guy is then thrust in a post apocalyptic reality where the future of mankind depends on his survival.

Not personally but others have done similar concepts with being the 'last person alive'

Welp the Anastasiya steam roller is passing through, two out of the three options really is that Bonnie and Clyde will probably screw themselves over not even taking into account Eddie having his gun trained on the two. Practically nothing stops retribution when it comes back to bite someone in the ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shmivian You do know that essentially there is also a midget @MaxwellCharlie (that was a joke now don't go putting my head on any pikes now ok?) unconscious in front of that restaurant right? Basically you are ignoring a man who needs help and may have just cracked his skull from the impact below him?

Last edited by a moderator:
@IamNotLoki Want LA to chase the Mangler?

Most likely you would have some distance to cover, as well as the fact that Eddie is currently exchanging fire with Bonnie and Clyde, who probably would try and stop LA from passing. You kind of put LA in a predicament that it would be hard to get to him before anything happened. I don't expect Mr. Not Loki-sensei kun to have this battle end without a good fight, so maybe depending on what occurs he could join in on the fight with the mangler if anything happens. But for now Bonnie and Clyde would have to be cleared out of the way, Anastasiya seems to have the chase of the Mangler part down. And a possible fight before you guys completely arrive for the assist.

Hoo boy, that took a long time to write, but it was fun nonetheless, little flashbacks like that are fun to do, and I think I did a fairly good job at capturing the emotion of it. And helping shed light on Anastasiya's backstory to make her more three-dimensional as a character.

Users who are viewing this thread