OCC

yeah probably a made up legendary.

Probably arceus...

Of course Arceus the God Legendary if it wan't him and they were all going after a Legendary like Ho-Oh, someone would just be like "You know actually there are like 7 other Bird Legendaries and other more powerful Legendaries. I'll get to those ones first."

Its too bad (imo) that Batman Beyond didn't get to add a Robin to the main cast of characters. I really think it would've bolstered Terry's growth (also Robin Beyond suit!?). You don't really hear about a lot of the Batman lore either which helps it establish its own. But, the older lore could have helped to enhance it. 

Just now, IamNotLoki said:

Eddie and Anna can track down the suspect at the Cajun Cave if they want.

That would be too easy though, also although I said that she faintly saw the trail, I would imagine by now it would disappear by now. Besides that would make for quite a plot convenience.

you better do some serious detective work then :P

Everything right now is super slow.

Then mind finally exposing the blood trail the Mangler left behind as he ran since that's what me and Eddie are walking towards? There is no way in his normal human body he wouldn't 't have left a blood trail of some kind. Also that makes this more interesting I think, and makes eliminating the Mangler all the more better as compared to having a cheap victory.

Then mind finally exposing the blood trail the Mangler left behind as he ran since that's what me and Eddie are walking towards? There is no way in his normal human body he wouldn't 't have left a blood trail of some kind. Also that makes this more interesting I think, and makes eliminating the Mangler all the more better as compared to having a cheap victory.

i hope everyone can be at the same place by then

i don't want it to just be ana and eddie >.<

blood trail has always been there for you guys to follow.  Its starts from the shoe of the East River.  If the blood trail doesn't cut it, you can always ask witnesses in the area if they saw two shady characters dressed as skeletons lift up a body to the Cajun Cave.

HINT: This wont be as climactic as you think.

blood trail has always been there for you guys to follow.  Its starts from the shoe of the East River.  If the blood trail doesn't cut it, you can always ask witnesses in the area if they saw two shady characters dressed as skeletons lift up a body to the Cajun Cave.

I meant I wanted you to highlight the details since you are the one weaving the story based on what we do. That way we don't hijack the story into something you didn't want, that what I meant.

There is a blood puddle near the East River.  It leads towards the Cajun Cave Restaurant.  Theres also a more visible blood trail leading up to the puddle where the suspect was found by B&C.

1 minute ago, IamNotLoki said:

There is a blood puddle near the East River.  It leads towards the Cajun Cave Restaurant.  Theres also a more visible blood trail leading up to the puddle where the suspect was found by B&C.

Just specify IC that we finally find it and where it leads and we will follow it as we continue to investigate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back