OCC

Ha thank you.

Yeah, we have a nice warm small community here... And then you walk into IC, and we are a bunch of cold, cruel people.

Shout out to the follows!

Anastasiya, Eddie, Michael, and some other fucking people who I can't say off the top of my head!

Also, I love how the tone of my most recent post goes from: Being emotionally drained yet irritated, suspicious, warm and genuinely caring, wise wisdom, and then cold cynicism dropped hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we have a nice warm small community here... And then you walk into IC, and we are a bunch of cold, cruel people.

Shout out to the follows!

Anastasiya, Eddie, Michael, and some other fucking people who I can't say off the top of my head!

Also, I love how the tone of my most recent post goes from: Being emotionally drained yet irritated, suspicious, warm and genuinely caring, wise wisdom, and then cold cynicism dropped hard.

Ha yeah,

No, I know exactly what you mean.  I try to show my emotion using the emoji's at times I joke around etc. but it might look serious or sound mean so I just dumbfoundedly use this ---->  :smile9:  ( I did it with @IamNotLoki earlier ) With me its a matter of I don't know how to show it online while I'm writing.

Ha yeah,

No, I know exactly what you mean.  I try to show my emotion using the emoji's at times I joke around etc. but it might look serious or sound mean so I just dumbfoundedly use this ---->  :smile9:  ( I did it with @IamNotLoki earlier ) With me its a matter of I don't know how to show it online while I'm writing.

YES I ALMOST ALWAYS THROW EMOJIS OOC BECAUSE WHENEVER I TYPE IT SOUNDS WAY TOO SERIOUS

srry for all that yelling :3 

Hello? Little Lost on what we're all doing right now.  Any pointers?

Hello? Little Lost on what we're all doing right now.  Any pointers?

Well Sunni ran off, Anastasiya is about to walk out. LA is sidelined by you somewhere nearby, Eddie is standing still after Sunni said stuff, Bonnie and Clyde are annoying the hell out of people elsewhere, Maarv is sitting around after having given himself a timeskip staring at a crime scene, Jim is suffering in a hospital bed, Elsa is online somehow tending to her plants being all secretive all while looking up Yuri ships of her and Anastasiya even though she has only showed up in this RP like 3-4 times and somehow is apart of the most popular ship of this RP, Michael is plotting and scheming for the next chapter, Jennifer is trying to be Sherlock while being multiple steps behind in that category, The Mangler is playing the victim right now, Ilene is running off on a fools errand with our first girl mentioned even though she just met her, and the rest are either proclaimed missing, or dead and the secret extra chapter is the police making sure we are not having another Kira Death Note serial killer.

And that boys and girls is the status of our characters in a nutshell. Note this was meant as a joke, and should not be taken seriously.

Well Sunni ran off, Anastasiya is about to walk out. LA is sidelined by you somewhere nearby, Eddie is standing still after Sunni said stuff, Bonnie and Clyde are annoying the hell out of people elsewhere, Mark is sitting around after having given himself a timeskip staring at a crime scene, Jim is suffering in a hospital bed, Elsa is online somehow tending to her plants being all secretive all while looking up Yuri ships of her and Anastasiya even though she has only showed up in this RP like 3-4 times and somehow is apart of the most popular ship of this RP, Michael is plotting and scheming for the next chapter, Jennifer is trying to be Sherlock while being multiple steps behind in that category, The Mangler is playing the victim right now, Ilene is running off on a fools errand with our first girl mentioned even though she just met her, and the rest are either proclaimed missing, or dead and the secret extra chapter is the police making sure we are not having another Kira Death Note serial killer.

And that boys and girls is the status of our characters in a nutshell. Note this was meant as a joke, and should not be taken seriously.

XD noice noice

Well Sunni ran off, Anastasiya is about to walk out. LA is sidelined by you somewhere nearby, Eddie is standing still after Sunni said stuff, Bonnie and Clyde are annoying the hell out of people elsewhere, Maarv is sitting around after having given himself a timeskip staring at a crime scene, Jim is suffering in a hospital bed, Elsa is online somehow tending to her plants being all secretive all while looking up Yuri ships of her and Anastasiya even though she has only showed up in this RP like 3-4 times and somehow is apart of the most popular ship of this RP, Michael is plotting and scheming for the next chapter, Jennifer is trying to be Sherlock while being multiple steps behind in that category, The Mangler is playing the victim right now, Ilene is running off on a fools errand with our first girl mentioned even though she just met her, and the rest are either proclaimed missing, or dead and the secret extra chapter is the police making sure we are not having another Kira Death Note serial killer.

Loved it. Feel all caught up. You think it's time LA and Eddie meet?

Btw sorry if I have not made any posts at all, I may have one ready later at night, had a rough week and weekend and I haven't had the chance to make any committed RP posts.

@Eagleye415 I am noticing you are now forgetting about Eddie, who I believe would now be outside with LA and Anastasiya. Also, I am planning on setting up for Anastasiya losing an eye of her's but I want the two (unless Eddie tags along) to chat and get to know each other a bit better so we won't end up at a bar or anything. Just casually walking down the street until it happens.

@Birdsie Before anything like that happens, I want to attribute the event to a gang member from Michael's gang, if that's alright with you? I could always just make it a random thug on the street.

@Eagleye415 I am noticing you are now forgetting about Eddie, who I believe would now be outside with LA and Anastasiya. Also, I am planning on setting up for Anastasiya losing an eye of her's but I want the two (unless Eddie tags along) to chat and get to know each other a bit better so we won't end up at a bar or anything. Just casually walking down the street until it happens.

@Birdsie Before anything like that happens, I want to attribute the event to a gang member from Michael's gang, if that's alright with you? I could always just make it a random thug on the street.

Actually handling Eddie right now? He won't be joining them.

Actually handling Eddie right now? He won't be joining them.

Well, I mean, as in I am noticing you tend to focus on a character in cases where two or more of your own would begin since he was walking outside the building too, he would at least see the display he made and the joke he made.

Due to my lack of interest in this RP, I am sorry to say that I will be dropping out of this project.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

If anyone want to adopt my characters, feel free to do so.  Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Due to my lack of interest in this RP, I am sorry to say that I will be dropping out of this project.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

If anyone want to adopt my characters, feel free to do so.  Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Aww, well you did a great job running and keeping this for so long... Unfortunately I cannot blame you for losing interest, and I won't hold it against you. If no one wants to hold up the mantle I will take the responsibility and help keep this alive and kicking. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Aww, well you did a great job running and keeping this for so long... Unfortunately I cannot blame you for losing interest, and I won't hold it against you. If no one wants to hold up the mantle I will take the responsibility and help keep this alive and kicking. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
I miss that guy so much.
Never thought I'd meet such a good companion on Roleplay Nation. Too bad he's gone now and I am forced to relive the distant, fading memories of past glory.

I miss that guy so much.
Never thought I'd meet such a good companion on Roleplay Nation. Too bad he's gone now and I am forced to relive the distant, fading memories of past glory.

Speak of the devil, I was actually reminiscing just today about IamNotLoki, and this RP, I actually re-read this entire RP, This was by far the most fun I had had in a RP, especially with how great our community was, and how people held interest in this for so long. I may not have known him as long as you have, but I legitimately enjoyed him and this RP. I also loved how well Anastasiya turned out, she is by far in my opinion the best character I have ever created, and my favorite. All of this really made me desire to have this RP rebooted, I was literally going to ask you if you wanted to help co-gm a reboot of this with me. Might be good to honor IamNotLoki-kun, especially since he probably wanted to see this continue. Besides I bet you wish Anastasiya v. Michael and Demon's was gonna go down, we both definitely hyped that up at the time lol.

Speak of the devil, I was actually reminiscing just today about IamNotLoki, and this RP, I actually re-read this entire RP, This was by far the most fun I had had in a RP, especially with how great our community was, and how people held interest in this for so long. I may not have known him as long as you have, but I legitimately enjoyed him and this RP. I also loved how well Anastasiya turned out, she is by far in my opinion the best character I have ever created, and my favorite. All of this really made me desire to have this RP rebooted, I was literally going to ask you if you wanted to help co-gm a reboot of this with me. Might be good to honor IamNotLoki-kun, especially since he probably wanted to see this continue. Besides I bet you wish Anastasiya v. Michael and Demon's was gonna go down, we both definitely hyped that up at the time lol.
If you want to do something like that, you can count me in.

I am already overflowing with roleplays, but still. I just can't abandon anything made by Loki. He was a legend.

If you want to do something like that, you can count me in.

I am already overflowing with roleplays, but still. I just can't abandon anything made by Loki. He was a legend.
Alrighty then, I am gonna PM you, we can discuss some things there about how we will reboot this.

Users who are viewing this thread