OCC

I think for a webcomic I need a couple of writers and an assistant artist.

Also maybe a web dev.  I can do that but I'm not the best.

I can hardly call myself a "professional," but I have extensive knowledge on story writing, overall character development and stuff of that sort.

I can definitely help you, but I'd need to know what I'm in for.

Mhm, sounds like the start of something, you just need an overarching plot.

Btw Ik I am like giving myself a shameless self-promotion here but I think you guys are cool enough that I could ask of this. Or just know how you feel of the concept. And ik I made a passing reference to this before, but again I am kinda desperate to do this idea.

Also, since this RP is about gods and mythology in the modern world I want to know, how would you guys feel about a RP where Ragnarok (which if you don't know is basically the end of the Norse mythological cycle which also is the end of the Earth, so basically an apocalypse scenario) is going on in the 21st century world, and now a small group of Einherjar (aka fallen warriors from combat and wars fought that are selected by Odin's Valkyrie's to fight in this last battle to save everyone) Uncorrupted as I am calling them (aka average teenagers who are not corrupted by a winter that is supposed to turn humanity against itself and have the power to help in the conflict) and the Valkyries (aka Odin's maidens who choose the slain on the battlefield to become Einherjar for Ragnarok when it occurs and are now helping to fight alongside the others) And basically this small group have to work together to help stop Ragnarok from destroying Asgard and Earth (also known as Midgard in mythology) it's been a concept for a RP I have been trying to get done on here for a long ass time and really want to do. @Birdsie even liked the idea. Any thoughts? Concerns interest in the idea?

Correct.

I like the idea of Ragnarok in general. I like everything that has the theme of "Religious Apocalypse" to it. Doesn't have to be Christian, doesn't have to be Nordic.

I just like the sound of "Powerful spiritual beings coming down on Earth to kill the shit out of each other."

Last edited by a moderator:
I can hardly call myself a "professional," but I have extensive knowledge on story writing, overall character development and stuff of that sort.

Correct.

I like the idea of Ragnarok in general. I like everything that has the theme of "Religious Apocalypse" to it. Doesn't have to be Christian, doesn't have to be Nordic.

I just like the sound of "Powerful spiritual beings coming down on Earth to kill the shit out of each other."

Lol, and that's why I wanted to do it, especially since no one is supposed to play as a massively powerful god in the battle, it's meant to give the apocalyptic feel of our small efforts must be done or the world is going to fall into the abyss. I am going to try one more time with it on an interest check. I will link you guys to it, and depending on what happens, you can possibly expect it to come up soon enough. If it doesn't happen, I have a WWII SOE/OSS spy sabotage mission RP in mind, and let me just give a hint. Things may go nuclear ;)

Correct.

do you have a skype?

Btw I would like to jump on that web comic idea as well as a writer, I have a Skype as well if you would be willing to have me

might not have a lot of tasks for writers though.  Since the overall setting and characters have already been figured out.

But send me your skype anyways.

might not have a lot of tasks for writers though.  Since the overall setting and characters have already been figured out.

But send me your skype anyways.

Nonetheless I may be able to contribute in some way and I would like to try. I have to go for now but I will later

I fucking love cats

Someone tag me when we're going back to the police station or wherever

The roleplay character that I use the most actually resembles a cat very much, he- you know what? My profile explains it. I'm too lazy to explain so look at my profile if you're curious.

Hey guys I want to know your opinion on something, what would you guys think if Anastasiya were to get an eyepatch? And no, not as a fashion statement but out of necessity. As in I was thinking of gouging out one of her eyes or having something happen in a final battle with the Mangler (if it is to happen which I do anticipate, since this would make a for a still anti-climatic end to the chapter) partly also because I feel she needs a direct impairment of some sort, especially since her capabilities to eliminating criminals and also indirectly taking off the Mangler's arm off (which I had no intent of doing) due to empowerment benefits. And with it all the weaknesses that arise from having one eye, like loss of depth perception which will hinder her combat, and daily life skills for a while before she eventually adapts to it. Also the fact that she can't concentrate as hard on details, although again I have a plan for her to adapt to it and mentally train herself to see some specific details. I am going to be looking up specifics with such in case I go through with this.

Also it looks totally badass! And I think it would definitely bring out her one eye as particularly intimidating and cold. Also it's to show that if she is determined to accomplish a goal, she is going to tank on forward in the name of getting retribution and vengeance on those who deserve it. Also whoever does it, is going to definitely lose an eye as well.

This was the style I was looking at for it if I do this, btw if you can identify the anime this is from I will give you an internet cookie. If you can identify the character you will get 5 because I am kind like that.

142137.jpg

@MaxwellCharlie Hold on, you did a time skip for yourself before the current events ended. Let the scene unfold itself before you start going to do such a thing. Also by then that place is bound to be a crime scene. Also you may want to set up the event where you get your card. Just calm down my friend don't get too far ahead of yourself.

Hey guys I want to know your opinion on something, what would you guys think if Anastasiya were to get an eyepatch? And no, not as a fashion statement but out of necessity. As in I was thinking of gouging out one of her eyes or having something happen in a final battle with the Mangler (if it is to happen which I do anticipate, since this would make a for a still anti-climatic end to the chapter) partly also because I feel she needs a direct impairment of some sort, especially since her capabilities to eliminating criminals and also indirectly taking off the Mangler's arm off (which I had no intent of doing) due to empowerment benefits. And with it all the weaknesses that arise from having one eye, like loss of depth perception which will hinder her combat, and daily life skills for a while before she eventually adapts to it. Also the fact that she can't concentrate as hard on details, although again I have a plan for her to adapt to it and mentally train herself to see some specific details. I am going to be looking up specifics with such in case I go through with this.

Also it looks totally badass! And I think it would definitely bring out her one eye as particularly intimidating and cold. Also it's to show that if she is determined to accomplish a goal, she is going to tank on forward in the name of getting retribution and vengeance on those who deserve it. Also whoever does it, is going to definitely lose an eye as well.

This was the style I was looking at for it if I do this, btw if you can identify the anime this is from I will give you an internet cookie. If you can identify the character you will get 5 because I am kind like that.

142137.jpg

It's that anime with my bae Gasai Yuno...

and her wimpy ass love interest.

If the mangler slashed your face... I don't think you will only lose your eye XD

I believe your entire face will be slashed off.

Also I guess there's nothing we can do about our friend Redman for now. Though, Eddie does still respect the law to some degree and wouldn't have touched him if Mark had agreed.

Also I guess there's nothing we can do about our friend Redman for now. Though, Eddie does still respect the law to some degree and wouldn't have touched him if Mark had agreed.

yep killing him is stupid.  You guys have no solid evidence

neither does the police

they'll probably just question him.

It's that anime with my bae Gasai Yuno...

and her wimpy ass love interest.

If the mangler slashed your face... I don't think you will only lose your eye XD

I believe your entire face will be slashed off.

You are right that it comes from Future Diary but that is definitely not Yuno Gasai and remember it could be a graze or if he did a stabbing motion and got her eye that would work too. Otherwise do you like the idea?

You are right that it comes from Future Diary but that is definitely not Yuno Gasai and remember it could be a graze or if he did a stabbing motion and got her eye that would work too. Otherwise do you like the idea?

Of course it's not Gasai Yuno, I would know what my waifu looks like.

Also, if you feel like she needs a badass eyepatch then go for it.

yep killing him is stupid.  You guys have no solid evidence

neither does the police

they'll probably just question him.

Technically Anastasiya can and already has seen his list of the crimes as well as the fact that she feels the empowerment that comes near him. Although it's not real feasible evidence unless knowledge of the black cards were known to a vast majority of people which it is not. So yeah no evidence that can't be considered hearsay, although with knowledge that the Mangler lost an arm and went into the mall with a man showing up without an arm running out, is fairly good evidence if you use deductive reasoning.

Of course it's not Gasai Yuno, I would know what my waifu looks like.

Also, if you feel like she needs a badass eyepatch then go for it.

Will do, but again it shall come with the implications of lost depth perception and other problems that come from one eye.I think it's going to be interesting later on showing how she learns to adapt to such changes while looking even more badass and intimidating. The struggle to reaching her full potential from earlier will be interesting.

Technically Anastasiya can and already has seen his list of the crimes as well as the fact that she feels the empowerment that comes near him. Although it's not real feasible evidence unless knowledge of the black cards were known to a vast majority of people which it is not. So yeah no evidence that can't be considered hearsay, although with knowledge that the Mangler lost an arm and went into the mall with a man showing up without an arm running out, is fairly good evidence if you use deductive reasoning.

Will do, but again it shall come with the implications of lost depth perception and other problems that come from one eye.I think it's going to be interesting later on showing how she learns to adapt to such changes while looking even more badass and intimidating. The struggle to reaching her full potential from earlier will be interesting.

deductive reasoning doesnt solve cases.

Evidence does.

Users who are viewing this thread