OCC

OK sorry I've been so busy! work is hell  a use ya know Christmas , toy shop yardda yadda and it doesn't look like I'll get on tonight either soo yall go ahead and post over me top keep the story moving and off need be God mod my chars (obviously don't kill them or anything xD) and I will defo make sure I get on tomorrow night no matter what. it will probably be late my time though 

hey he should have left egwene alone .. she helped him and he betrayed her 

How did she help him? By shooting up the place? Thats how he saw it. And he never asked for help so it's her fault because she knows how he is if she knows him.

and once its my turn once more i shall post an epic post that depending on your answer will mean war :D (i like war by the way ... i wasnt upset at that i thought you would be happy 

and once its my turn once more i shall post an epic post that depending on your answer will mean war :D (i like war by the way ... i wasnt upset at that i thought you would be happy 

Maybe if i had read your post correctly at first Drago. But i didn't and now i feel terrible...

Well, since you are both still in the room, Hathom just barked out some orders so we can save his life since Ryuu forgot to take the bullets out hahahaha.

You guys can react to THAT as you wish

Well, since you are both still in the room, Hathom just barked out some orders so we can save his life since Ryuu forgot to take the bullets out hahahaha.

i shall help you because im about to be an emt and you said the stuff right >.> but first part of my post will be fight ... second i shall help.. i tip my hat to you sir 

Ah ah aaah! Ryuu said saving Hathom, payment was pain. He took out a few but left certain ones in so Hathom would be like "IMA DIE TO THIS DAMNED PUNK" And Ryuu is like "SYKE! Boi you thot chu was gonna die suuun!" XP I see that as an animation and the actual Ryuu just blinks a few times slowly before he starts looking up the animator's name to chat with him.

Fuck it all what the hell you cant just do that you attacked my chick and now ya gunna just leave like nothing before i can post because i was waiting for lola.  im posting its guna be confusing as fuck now but what ever have fun. im going to fucking bed@The Broken Mind 

wel if broken mind is just gunna post min as well post my retaliation to him 

Oh so you'd like to fight Ryuu? Better bring it out to the street and PRAY Ryuu doesn't make it so her regeneration is useless by using one of his trademark powers...

Human Combustion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back