OCC

OK folks! Just so everyone know @King Drago Is the co creator and co G so if you cannot get me then message her or just post something here and tag us if you have any issues and we will try get back ASAP.

Ok boys and girls so just a little update on what's happening so you all are kept in the loop! I am going to talk to the other Admin today at some point if she is free and decide when we are going to start. It will more than likely be within the next few days and the RP will remain open so we can welcome more chars. Either myself or the other GM will create a first post when we are ready to help set a scene :). I imagine the first part of the RP will be rather calm and easy going until our chars all get a chance to interact and such and establish themselves a bit. 

PS...just incase you people are wondering why she said soul its because the saying "the eyes are a window to the soul" so is a 'devil' stares in to your eyes their trying to take the soul 

@ElDuderino

Look... My replies may be late r nonexistent for awhile and I understand if I'm removed from the rp. Please forgive the sudden change.

Users who are viewing this thread