OCC

Hey there, new chick here! There's anything I should know in order to start, such as ongoing plots, groups/alliances, ecc?

Hey there, new chick here! There's anything I should know in order to start, such as ongoing plots, groups/alliances, ecc?

not really right now we are only starting to get to stuff, if you go read the rules, plot line and roles t should tell you all you need to know and help you create your CS, when the time comes to start again i will be posting a recap and a scenario which allows everyone to get involved.

I was typing a long post, internet SPAZZED and i lost it... So i thought, Liani wasn't specific! So i took the chance and did that post up. =3

And me? Nice? HA! That's a funny joke. Actually i'm helpful and Adorable. *Lays on couch* Pet me. Me-ow! 

I was typing a long post, internet SPAZZED and i lost it... So i thought, Liani wasn't specific! So i took the chance and did that post up. =3

And me? Nice? HA! That's a funny joke. Actually i'm helpful and Adorable. *Lays on couch* Pet me. Me-ow! 

You a bitch boi bruh. Lmao

You can choose to be part of the alliances or like my character, be part of no ones. Plots happening right now is between Liani and Ryu with their little ambush scene.

Kara and Hathom with their brainstorming over wtf to do with their lives given the situation.

The characters were recently assaulted in a drive by and Hathom was critically injured. Ryu and his compatriot took care of the incident and Liani went to Hathom's hospital. There a few tense moments took place and now we are as I stated above.

Okie dokie

As you wish mate. Nice to see you again by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back