OCC

Sorry guys i got super bust but am gonna reply now! and ima let these interactions run on a little whilst i rung some things past @King Drago then exciting things weill be happening! I also hope to open up applications for leadership positions soon for old order, the guild and exiles!

@The Broken Mind @ElDuderino @shadowz1995 and whoever else i forgot to tag x.x

WEll my guy is human so idk lmao

Sorry guys i got super bust but am gonna reply now! and ima let these interactions run on a little whilst i rung some things past @King Drago then exciting things weill be happening! I also hope to open up applications for leadership positions soon for old order, the guild and exiles!

@The Broken Mind @ElDuderino @shadowz1995 and whoever else i forgot to tag x.x

Ryuu shall gladly be a leader for the Exiles... >=)

sooooo  sorry people I've been having bad week. ended up with hurt foot family is all under one roof and to top it all off pokemon go is eating my soul. I'm sooo exited to do with you all but tomorrow I'm dealing with puppys and vets x.x so may not be on till like 12 pm my time witch is an hour from now soo ya .... I love Lola and I think fondly of the rest of you Drago out ....[sleep finally sleep x x]

So is Ryuu once he snaps. Or when he feels like reeeeally torturing someone. That'll be fun when he does. BTW did you ever respond to my last post...?

No she's been watching a epic movie and we take back seat ... JKJK lol and just wait and see She a little out there her self 

Awwws I thought recovery position for emts are mainly when you turn a passed out person on the side ... 9 times out 10 they are ddrunk...yours isn't funny 

Lmao well its mostly for people who are finding it difficult to breath as it makes it easier to do so and keep the air way clear ahahah xD  im just gla di have my first aid training or i would have been alittle fucked im home alone lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back