OCC

Look... My replies may be late r nonexistent for awhile and I understand if I'm removed from the rp. Please forgive the sudden change.

Is everything alright? i seen your post in the other RP din't worry about being chucked dude we will slot you back in when you are ready if that's what you want. Take all the time you need. RL comes first.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a time skip.  I'm not too sure people would want to read about Mitch just hanging out at his place.

dont be silly i would love to know what a guy dose when he is home alone ... its one of the few questions of life i havent found an answer to ..o.o

@King Drago @Lola Shimmer

Is my character Anton Bateman allowed to sabotage one act? Anton is part of the Old Order and most likely wants to sabotage an act that an Elite takes part in. I figured this would add more spice to the roleplay. Let me know what you think.

thought think about it a little .. the cops will arrest you if you try and kill or attack someone out in the open.

Last edited by a moderator:
@King Drago

He could sabotage it secretly. For example, add a bit of flammable liquid in the bottle of water that the firebreathers use or sabotage the rope that the tightrope walkers use.

The only problem is, Anton needs to make sure he sabotages an act that an Elite performs, not a human. Perhaps you could explain some acts that, by logic, could only be performed by Elites (people with powers) instead of humans.

Anton would be aware of those acts via the flyers. Or maybe it could be named "the Elite Circus" so Anton is sure every performer is an Elite. I hope you understand me.

@King Drago

He could sabotage it secretly. For example, add a bit of flammable liquid in the bottle of water that the firebreathers use or sabotage the rope that the tightrope walkers use.

The only problem is, Anton needs to make sure he sabotages an act that an Elite performs, not a human. Perhaps you could explain some acts that, by logic, could only be performed by Elites (people with powers) instead of humans.

Anton would be aware of those acts via the flyers. Or maybe it could be named "the Elite Circus" so Anton is sure every performer is an Elite. I hope you understand me.

If the other performers are elite is up to you  the only person Lilly knows with powers in the circus is her self and she didn't let others know she has powers ..sooo 

hey guys I won't be able to get on tonight. I'm so tired lol sorry. feel free to go for the time skip so I'm not holding anyone up 

Is everything alright? i seen your post in the other RP din't worry about being chucked dude we will slot you back in when you are ready if that's what you want. Take all the time you need. RL comes first.

Parents think my "electronics" Hinder my grades. Undoubtedly they forgot about my laptop surprisingly. I'll be on on the weekends at night if i'm lucky. When my grades return i'll be on more frequently.

I fuckin hate math. If I liked it, i'd do better. Common core was introduced shittily and there is no doubt in my mind it was executed sloppily.

Parents think my "electronics" Hinder my grades. Undoubtedly they forgot about my laptop surprisingly. I'll be on on the weekends at night if i'm lucky. When my grades return i'll be on more frequently.

I fuckin hate math. If I liked it, i'd do better. Common core was introduced shittily and there is no doubt in my mind it was executed sloppily.

Yaaaaaa I graduated twice sooo never again will I ever take flippin math >.> 

ROLL UP, ROLL UP FOLKS!! 

Ok so its still the first day and elite, exile, order and human are starting to mix though they do not know it. It has been a few hours since the characters first interactions and now it's time for the fun to begin!! So what better than of course the circus!!! so feel free to have your player come along and enjoy the show that's sure to be full of surprises, or perhaps they would rather stay in town and kick back and relax at the bar, whatever they feel its bound to be a night of fun and wonders and perhaps even a little danger!! hehe so go ahead guys and jump on in, it's simply evening of the same day the circus has started. 

@Eraticwanderer     @GinkyGotBack  @The Broken Mind @ElDuderino @shadowz1995

ROLL UP, ROLL UP FOLKS!! 

Ok so its still the first day and elite, exile, order and human are starting to mix though they do not know it. It has been a few hours since the characters first interactions and now it's time for the fun to begin!! So what better than of course the circus!!! so feel free to have your player come along and enjoy the show that's sure to be full of surprises, or perhaps they would rather stay in town and kick back and relax at the bar, whatever they feel its bound to be a night of fun and wonders and perhaps even a little danger!! hehe so go ahead guys and jump on in, it's simply evening of the same day the circus has started. 

@Eraticwanderer     @GinkyGotBack  @The Broken Mind @ElDuderino @shadowz1995

Ryuu's in the bar if i'm right...? idk. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back