• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom oc x oc

messieater

Roleplay Type(s)
꒰⑅꒱ ˖ ✧ . . 𝓗ELLO !!
hello everyone !! im messi but you may call me whatever you prefer, i am twenty one years of age and go by they / them pronouns. i am not studying at the moment but work full time so i am on and of quite a bit due to that, but i reply quickly and stay up very late ( western australia time ) so i will always try to reply at least a few times a week !! i would require my roleplay partner to be eighteen and above as that is most comfortable for me. my only triggers are feet and anything to do with them, im okay with mentions but would prefer to stay away from descriptive measures with them. i personally prefer quality over quantity with replies, though i can easily go over 30 lines and can reach close to around 60-80, but i can get burnt out and dont want to feel the need to force myself to write a large reply. though i will never go under 20 lines personally and would prefer to keep that as a minimum for both parties.
i am currently looking for some oc x oc ( unrealistic face claims only ) roleplay with either an original plot or one based of off an anime / manga / show. i dont mind if its a show that i dont know or do, as long as i think the plot of the show is interesting for our oc x oc then im more that happy to roleplay it !! i dont mind doubling up but would like to keep it strictly as just one on one, but if you would much prefer double up then we can do so. a small list of anime / shows i think would be good for some oc x oc are avatar the last airbender , soul eater , my hero academia , demon slayer , attack on titan , naruto , genshin impact , overwatch , haikyuu etc ( can do many other shows / anime / games, these are just examples ) as for original plots, i sadly dont have any so if you would like to do so please come with a plot in mind or we can figure out something together !! due to the fact of my last account i strictly played males due to others request, i will only be playing female or nonbinary characters for my side, unless stated otherwise. i want to be able to branch out and play something other then what im used to, so if you are uncomfortable with that i do apologize. with that i am open to any gender pairing so wlm , wlw , nblm , nblw , nblnb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back