• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_-LostSoul-_

Magic Eight Ball
Hello my name is Soul! Ive been rolplaying for about a decade now on and off through the years. Im 23 so i would prefer my rp partner to be 18+ please!

I do usually use mature content/theme in my rps, cussing, blood/gore, and etc so if you can not handle something please let me know and we could always work something out! Im also pretty active but i do have two jobs, one morning and one night so something ill be alittle slow at replying to due to the fact that i need sleep or ill die 🙃 but here are some things i will rp and if you have an idea please dont hesitate to ask! (And i dont care much about literacy as ling as i can understand what your trying to say and please no one liners! Thank you!!)

Pairings that ill do: mxm, mxf, and fxf (for fxf im not that great at it but i can try!)

Random ideas:
Bad boy/girl x nerd
Gangster x civilian/cop
Collage romance
Slice of life
Supernatural beings (witches, vampires, werewolves)
Forbidden romance
Experiment x doctor/civilian
FNAF
God/goddess x human
Highschool/college romance
Disney themed rp (literally love disney lol)
Fantasy (princess/knights, elves, fairys, etc)

And these are just random ideas, if you think of something that i dont have liated dont be afraid to ask!

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if this was still open and are there any plots you're particularly feeling?? :)
I have long job hours as well and can hopefully respond at least one or two times a week! If you want someone that responds more, I will completely understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back