• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x OC Harry Potter

MisssMedic

I tried doing this 3 times and it failed so round 4 I guess :c

Hi! Im Bonnie, 19 going onto 20, Im Australian and love animals! Also a Basic Gryffindor but wanna be Slytherin so thats my life! I have 2 dogs and love Seafood but have a phobia of the ocean

Im looking for someone to build a semi AU universe. During the time of the Golden Trios but on the hunt/being hunted as Voldy Baldy Manmakes everything miserable. I am fully okay doing a During Hogwarts era too.
FxF or FxM I would enjoy. I prefer the female role but am happy to play M as long as we double up

A paragraph or 2 is my preferred but life gets in the way aswell as sometimes it needs to be shorter for immersion and interaction!

I reply at LEAST once a day on a normal base

Gryf x Slyth would be preferred but Im keen on any! DM me if you would like to discuss plots! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back