• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OC Roleplays with Multiple Characters! (open)

EmergeUltraShaggy

needs more snacks
Yo! Em here, back again. This time I'm looking for some OC roleplays, where we get to play a whole cast of characters. If you're interested, leave a comment or hit up my PMs.

About Me
26 years old, she/her
Averages 2-6 paragraphs per reply
Can do with or without OOC chat, I’m open to whatever
Been roleplaying for 10+ years
Prefers to write through PMs or Discord
Laidback and friendly
Patient—you're free to take however long you need to respond
“Hm…if we had more time, I would go shopping for some darker outfits. That would better fit the Mothman aesthetic, don’t you think? Then again, if Shaggy and Velma are on camera, I need to make sure the colors won’t clash with theirs–oh, I forgot I had my black belt in here. The karate one, not the satin one.”

“Careful with the satin. It can look really shiny on camera,” Fred chimed in. Although he couldn’t see Daphne, since he was currently leaned over the opened hood of The Mystery Machine, he could hear her sorting through her suitcase. He pulled out the vehicle’s old air filter, set it aside, and then placed a new one in. He glanced over the engine and other components one more time.

“Right,” Daphne agreed, and then he heard the familiar rattle of a box. “I’ll have to make sure we have enough room in our bags for the Scooby Snax too.”

A smile forming on his face, Fred lowered the hood. For most of the past two years, he and Daphne had been working on a traveling show called Coast to Coast with Daphne Blake. They drove around the USA investigating mysterious happenings, and they kept so busy they rarely got to talk to Velma, Shaggy, or Scooby. Which was why a month ago Fred called everyone up to check out Moonscar Island, and, well, they definitely got more scares that they would have ever bargained for. They could check zombies and werecats off the list of things they’ve seen.

Despite the frights, having the gang back together brought a spark back into Daphne and Fred’s lives that they were loath to give up again. So they offered the other three permanent positions on the show. Today they would be setting off to West Virginia to investigate Mothman.

“The van’s all set,” he told Daphne, walking over to her.

“Great.” She zipped her suitcase shut. Then, when she turned around, she spotted Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby in the distance. “There they are!”

My Requirements For You
18+ years old
LGBTQ+ friendly
Understand that my reply time varies; sometimes I can only do one reply a week
Have decent grammar and spelling
Can write at least 2 paragraphs per reply
Can write multiple characters

Ideas

Littlewood/Harvest Moon Inspired

The hero has saved the fantasy world! But now, no one needs fighters anymore; they need rebuilders. So the hero and their party rebuild a town together, farm, draw in new townsfolk, etc.

Dating Sim, Where Everyone's a Criminal
Two siblings gather a team of criminals for a heist. And, unbeknownst to the siblings, their father gives the criminals an extra incentive: anyone who captures his children’s hearts gets access to the family’s treasure room.

Various Pokemon Ideas
We can play as members of Team Skull, play as Magma/Aqua grunts, or do something with the Valor/Mystic/Instinct war. Feel free to pitch your own ideas too. I’m open to having canon characters be side characters for these.

Plot Inspired by Sk8: The Infinity
Soooo I started rewatching this series, and I have a mighty craving for some over-the-top, stupid fun skater action! I'd love to explore more about the underground ring and incorporate other street sports (I already have two rollerskater OCs lol). I'm open to having canon characters be side characters in the roleplay.

Cryptid/Supernatural Hunters
What more do you need than a van, camera, and friends who are way too curious for their own good? This could easily be a monster-of-the-week type of thing, or we could build up to a big-bad monster.

Another Reality Show...Except They're Creatures
Celebrities, all of a different supernatural/fantasy/etc. species, go onto a reality show where they have to live in a mansion together. Expect shenanigans, love drama, and unhinged challenges!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm trying to get back into the replay world after being out of it for a while. I'm a writer though, and I can keep up with writing a lot in responses! And I can definitely keep up with multiple characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back