• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AmethystHeart

Scottish roleplay lover!
Hello friends :3

I am looking for someone to play Daryl Dixon against my OC and (if you'd rather double up) I can play Negan for your OC. I'm not confident in playing Rick since I don't like him ^^" I should also add that I'd rather my roleplay partner was 18+, since I'm 21 and rping with young people is a lil weird.

I've watched up to the end of Season 7, I think? Plus I've seen most clips of Negan and Maggie from Season 11. I stopped watching properly after Carl died. I know the basics about the later seasons like Alpha, Negan in jail, Rick dying.

In my world, and really this is how it should be in everyone's world, Daryl is asexual, and while I know that some asexuals engage in that stuff regardless of attraction, my character does not and so I'd rather Daryl didn't either unless it's part of a plot point.

Point is, I can start the rp anywhere from after Terminus to post-season 10 with all the communities dead. Plot ideas are included in my character's document!

Below is my OC information :3 please contact me if you're interested :3

Last edited:
Hello friends :3

I am looking for someone to play Daryl Dixon against my OC and (if you'd rather double up) I can play Negan for your OC. I'm not confident in playing Rick since I don't like him ^^"

I've watched up to the end of season 7, I think? I stopped watching after Carl died. I know the basics about the later seasons like Alpha, Negan in jail, Rick dying. In my world, and really this is how it should be in everyone's world, Daryl is asexual, and while I know that some asexuals engage in that stuff regardless of attraction, my character does not and so I'd rather Daryl didn't either unless it's part of a plot point.

Point is, I can start the rp anywhere from the barn at the end of season 6 to post-season 10 with all the communities dead.

Below is my OC information :3 please contact me if you're interested :3

Hey I wanna rp 😊

~bump~ hi, does anyone wanna play out a scenario where negan and the other saviours get away from the sanctuary when the walkers invade it but my oc gets trapped in a room by a hoard and gets captured and daryl tortures her for information? (i'm in a dark mood at the minute) 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back