• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OC DC Superhero

Ilstead

Previously Edward Valentine
I had an idea for a group of three or four people. The idea is a superhero squad set in a separate DC universe. Ummm, thats all I got. Im not very knowledgeable about the DC Universe but I love it and I thin rping would be fun.

The core idea is that we all are beginners. We will progress over time ang become full fledged heros

I would join...but I love playing the anti-hero role. I already have a character for it, I'll just need to change his personality though

Sure

(Just to clarify as I'm still pretty new to this site, pm is starting a conversation...right?)

No. It isn't really. If I said something along the lines of Instant learning, that would be OP. The reason's why it isn't op:

1. I have to practice to get it perfected. This means I still have to train to be amazing at something, just not as much as Batman or Nightwing.

2. It's only physical. No reading a book on geography and knowing everything about the world.

3. I can't copy super powers. So in term, I am basically another Batman/Nightwing/Deathstroke

4. If I don't have a basic skill which is used for something, I can't learn another thing. As I said, I can't learn how to high dive if I can't swim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back