• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (OC/CC Double Up) Bleach?

I'm going to keep this short =) I just want a bleach Rp.

I only RP with 19+ individuals since I am 20+ myself.

I can do up to six paragraphs per side and would perfer if you could do about the same. That is unless we both decide to shorten that. Although, I refuse to do one liners.

I am looking for someone to play Kisuke Urahara against my OC, and I can play (Almost) any adult character for you.

I've finished the manga and like to think I know it pretty well. I've also watched the anime. I'm currently watching the newest release. =)

I don't mind how far you are into it, but I would like you to be able to play Kisuke with at least a little resemblance of the character.

This will be a romance rp on my side, but we can do whatever you'd like on yours.

I'll do my best to reply at least once a week (I usually do much more then that depending on my mood.)

While I would prefer not to be ghosted, It's really not up to me.

Again, I can play (almost) anyone you want for your side, I would just like Kisuke Urahara for my side.

I promise I won't bite, I hope to hear from you soon!

Heyo! My name is Xeno but you can call me Ginger too if you'd like. I am 25 soon to be 26 in may...so like 6 months away lmao 😂

I am currently working on finishing the manga, I've watched the anime and I'm fighting for my life to watch the new season that came out (I'm trying to re-educate myself on the characters its been a minute lmao)

I can pretty much play any adult character for you (if you don't mind the slight ooc) and I can try my best at the man, the legend, Kisuke Urahara for ya.

I do 5+ lines when writing and I'm pretty much up to date on everything (minus the current arc that is happening but I do know the timeline of events that happen. Just not the intricacies of Quincy's abilities. If that makes sense.)

I try to let my partners know what's going on with me and while I can't promise an instant reply I can promise at least two or three replies a week (I work for a public school so classes tend to get busy lmao)

I'm a huge fan of romance so I'd be happy with romance on both sides. I'm also a sucker for angst and fluff too lol.

Hope to hear from ya soon!!! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back