• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *~obscure fandom requests~*

MulberryStreet

keep your bliss
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

..:About me:..

New here, not new to roleplay! 10+ years

experience

*You can call me Mul, she/they pronouns

*I am in my 20s

*I'm very friendly and love OOC chatter, plotting and gushing about characters/pairings

..:What I'm looking for in a partner:..

*First, please be 18+!

*Preferably committed to long term

*Able to write at least a paragraph per character

*Double friendly!

*Romance Is a must for me. Without it, I get bored.

*Please try not to ghost! I understand it happens sometimes.

*Semi-active!

*Mostly into fandoms, but willing to consider original ideas with similar settings.

..:The Fandoms:..

Alien
CC x OC or OC x OC

Trailer Park Boys
CC x OC

CW's Walker

CC x OC
Or maybe just something inspired by it?

Alice In Wonderland
OC x OC or CC x OC

Skyrim
OC x OC or CC x OC

My name is Earl
OC x CC

Dragon Age: Inquisition
OC x CC or OC x OC

Breaking Bad
CC x OC or OC x OC

The 100
OC x CC

Jurassic World/park
OC x OC or Oc x CC

The Walking Dead
OC x CC or OC x OC
*I have not seen this entire series. More looking for something based off of it, that can include canon characters!

..:A few non-fandom ideas I could be sold on:..
Apocalypse, zombies?

Dystopian of any kind

Horror

Anything with similar subject to fandom's listed!

If you're interested in anything listed here, please respond to this thread or send me a PM! :captaincat:

Last edited:
ALIEN!? Now there's a topic I never thought I'd see on here. I actually just rewatched Aliens for the first time in... I don't know, years probably. I don't know much about the extended lore of the franchise, if there is any, but I love the cassette futurism atmosphere. There really is no other property that can really bring that vibe to the table like the Alien movies. If you'd want to go in on perhaps another fandom like it or an original setting inspired by the movies, I'd be more than down to do so.

ALIEN!? Now there's a topic I never thought I'd see on here. I actually just rewatched Aliens for the first time in... I don't know, years probably. I don't know much about the extended lore of the franchise, if there is any, but I love the cassette futurism atmosphere. There really is no other property that can really bring that vibe to the table like the Alien movies. If you'd want to go in on perhaps another fandom like it or an original setting inspired by the movies, I'd be more than down to do so.
I sent you a message!

Would LOVE oc x oc with Alien or Jurassic Park ! I’ve never seen Alien advertised on here and I’m all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back