• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Oblivion: Ashes of Tamriel OOC/chat

Yeah man. I just been a little busy spending time with family and admittedly focusing on my quest that keeps getting locked into ties. Definitely will work on my character soon.

Can I have a spear? My first elder scrolls character was a spear wielding argonian.

Sure Mekuto. Currently, greatsword & shield, unarmed, staff and bow have been taken so you can specialize in whatever else.

So since Alexander's a pretty classic reimagination of a chivalrous knight, I'm thinking he pretty much hates everybody else, since Ysarra dabbles in 'Dark' magics, Nireli's a theif and Jerr's the rebellious type. Although he still harbors an overbearing love for them since they're kinda all he's got since... Everybody else died. Even though he talks condescendingly to them all, he'll be glad to cleave someone in two who also talks condescending to them that happens not to be Alexander.

Sure Mekuto. Currently, greatsword & shield, unarmed, staff and bow have been taken so you can specialize in whatever else.

So since Alexander's a pretty classic reimagination of a chivalrous knight, I'm thinking he pretty much hates everybody else, since Ysarra dabbles in 'Dark' magics, Nireli's a theif and Jerr's the rebellious type. Although he still harbors an overbearing love for them since they're kinda all he's got since... Everybody else died. Even though he talks condescendingly to them all, he'll be glad to cleave someone in two who also talks condescending to them that happens not to be Alexander.

I can see Jerr having taken a few swings at Alexander in his life in a sibling-squabble. He'll probably be cool with Ysarra more than most mages because lack of fur-damaging magicks and her chill personality. Probably an okay relationship with Nireli as he appreciates mischief as much as the next Khajiit.

The Chosen Undead The Chosen Undead Han JiHyo Han JiHyo ProjectMischa ProjectMischa

I have this random image of Alexander as a bear lol

But anyway, Ysarra's more the happy-go-lucky type, more of a follower than the one giving orders. As stated in her CS, she will go with the majority, although she will oppose something if it really doesn't sit well with her. She'll probably grumble and gripe if ordered around too much, but her rebellious tendency is a lot less than Nireli's and Jerr's. In less kind words, she's a bit of a pushover :P
As far as I can tell, she shouldn't be at major odds with any of her current siblings. Maybe a bit of worry/concern over Jerr and his brash ways, Nireli and her strong sense of independence and a bit sulky over Alexander and his hardass attitude.
Since most of the time when I play females, they end up similar to Nireli, so I decided to go for someone softer in personality this time.

I'd imagine Nireli would have the most issues with Alexander, since he's characterized as fairly bossy and she doesn't handle bossy well. They'd probably butt heads quite a bit XD Though if someone outside of the family did that to him, it'd be a "Nobody messes with him but me," kind of attitude.
She'd have a decent relationship with Jerr, maybe trying to let him in on some of her mischievous antics so they can plot together, especially if it's at Alexander's expense XD
And she probably would jibe at Ysarra for being such a pushover, but in the notion of trying to toughen her up so she stands her ground more often. Out of tough love/disguised concern, of course.

Of course, this is all subject to change at the first person who hears Jerr attempting to sing.

I could definitely imagine Jerr and Alexander going at it more than a few times since they have opposing personalities yet similar abilities.

"JERR GET YOUR HAIRY ASS OVER HERE!"

"I do what I want! And it's furry, not hairy!"

"DON'T YOU TALK BACK TO ME!"

"Make me!"

Carnage ensues.

I could definitely imagine Jerr and Alexander going at it more than a few times since they have opposing personalities yet similar abilities.

"JERR GET YOUR HAIRY ASS OVER HERE!"

"I do what I want! And it's furry, not hairy!"

"DON'T YOU TALK BACK TO ME!"

"Make me!"

Carnage ensues.

Nireli just sits and watches while munching on a probably stolen sweetroll.

As for Nireli, he'd probably just have a serious air of disappointment. Whenever she gets into trouble, the first thing Alex has to say is "I told you...". Ysarra he might be able to stand given that she's not as likely to retaliate against being bossed around, but he'd still be wary around her Dark magics.

Now that I write this out, my character's sounding more and more like an asshole.

"FURLICKER!"

"HORKER BREATH!"

*destroys whole house while Nireli looks on*

Business as usual.

Wow, my autocorrect is a bitch to deal with tonight.

Just saying our dad needs to be Sheogorath, whose sole motive was to piss off Mehrunes and save cheese.

An Argonian assassin... Something tells me that Alexander had a very rough childhood with this sibling mixture.

Someone bad talks momma Noryellis, and later that night you see Tien dragging a human shaped sack into the depths of the ruin.

"Ummm, he fell, yeah that's it he fell and uhhh," starts dragging the body faster.

XD The whole family just has this sort of mob mentality with each other.
It's okay for them to badmouth their siblings and all, but outsiders will face the death penalty XD

And nobody bad mouths mama!

Since Alexander's pretty bossy yet he tends to be rather fiercely protective of his younger siblings, I can imagine Tein carrying said body and Alexander's at first like

"HOLD UP, WHAT'S IN THAT BAG?!"

"Uuuhh... Cheese?"

"BY YSMIR THAT LOOKS LIKE A DAMN BODY!"

"He tried to knock up Ysarra."

Alexander casts him a suspicious glare, weighing whether he should scold Tein for most likely killing someone or let it be since somebody tried to knock up his younger sister.

joseph-ducreux-ok-then-ill-leave-you-two-alone.jpg

I am getting batman vibes off Alexander.

Not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back