• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Oblivion: Ashes of Tamriel OOC/chat

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
pJ0R939.jpg

The official OOC/chat thread for my roleplay Oblivion: Ashes of Tamriel.

ProjectMischa ProjectMischa
Han JiHyo Han JiHyo
Eagleye415 Eagleye415
Whisker Whisker

Characters

Roleplay (Not yet started)

Last edited:
Nice! Ill get some serious work in on my character Tuesday when Im off from work.

Edit: I'll probably be using my Khajiit savegame char for this.

Last edited:
I have a few ideas in mind for my character :3
I'll probably go for one of the elf races based off of one of my characters in game. We'll see!

I'm still wavering between my Breton Sorcerer from ESO or Redguard from Oblivion. I guess I'll decide when I see the CS...

The Chosen Undead The Chosen Undead

So I have a question.

It says in the char sheet that the classes cannot be the same. I was also hoping to do a warrior-type character and notice you're using both a greatsword (2-H) and a Shield. Am I to assume you've reserved the one-handed weapon class or the two?

May just do archery though since that's my Khajiit's secondary skill.

The Chosen Undead The Chosen Undead

So I have a question.

It says in the char sheet that the classes cannot be the same. I was also hoping to do a warrior-type character and notice you're using both a greatsword (2-H) and a Shield. Am I to assume you've reserved the one-handed weapon class or the two?

May just do archery though since that's my Khajiit's secondary skill.

Just a 2handed greatsword with shield. 1handed sword with shield and twohanded greatsword in both hands is still unreserved.

Just a 2handed greatsword with shield. 1handed sword with shield and twohanded greatsword in both hands is still unreserved.

Nice. Now I just gotta sort through powers and shit so they make sense and hope I get it right/doesn't clash with someone elses character.

Nice. Now I just gotta sort through powers and shit so they make sense and hope I get it right/doesn't clash with someone elses character.
Also working on my character right now. If YC's powers have nothing to do with magicka, than it will be fine ^-^""

Just to clarify, I'm considering natural magics (ie Destruction, Alteration, Illusion etc) separate from Necromancy. There's gonna be a lot of dead bodies so head's up. Unless this is a terrible idea?

Just to clarify, I'm considering natural magics (ie Destruction, Alteration, Illusion etc) separate from Necromancy. There's gonna be a lot of dead bodies so head's up. Unless this is a terrible idea?
Hmm...I think that's a good idea, as they are different schools of magic. However, I would say Necromancy lies in the school of Conjuration.

Also...is anyone else planning to have a support character (like a healer, less so an archer)? Because I think mine would be more support than tank, except I'm debating on adding a healer-esque thing. If someone else is planning on having Restoration as part of their abilities/class, just say so and I'll hold off Restoration.

I believe mine also won't be involving magicka, so I think it'll be good :3

EDIT:
I am planning on an archer character, however. XD

I believe mine also won't be involving magicka, so I think it'll be good :3

EDIT:
I am planning on an archer character, however. XD

I'm actually worried about stepping on your toes the most. What kind of class are you making?

Just to let you guys know, since all characters will have two powers, people can have one of the same powers as another Hero, just not the same two.

The Chosen Undead The Chosen Undead I'm still a little confused about the "Inherited Powers" thing. Is it similar to a race's unique traits? Like Altmer have more magicka, Argonians can breathe underwater, etc?

The Chosen Undead The Chosen Undead I'm still a little confused about the "Inherited Powers" thing. Is it similar to a race's unique traits? Like Altmer have more magicka, Argonians can breathe underwater, etc?

No. Argonians will automatically have the ability to breathe underwater; what I mean by 'Inherited Powers', I mean by things such as Superstrength, lightning reflexes, ability to raise dead on command, etc.. All races still retain their 'normal' powers regardless of Inherited Powers; a warrior Khajiit will still be fairly sneaky, a rogue Altmer will still have slightly more magicka than normal, Dwemer will still be knowledgeable of engineering, etc.. Note that any 'normal' powers can be rendered mute if stated in the 'Weaknesses' category.

Haha...now I'm stuck in coming up with powers that can fit a mage...
Would Daedric Summoning be considered OP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back