• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Obey Me RP~ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Here is the CS page! let me know if you have any questions!

Just Fill out the bottom application for them. I'm pretty much going first come first serve with that.

Last edited:
Also AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc your OC seems good but unfortunately, courage is not one of the seven heavenly virtues. You could probably find the information on Wikipedia but if you want your character to embody a virtue, you need to choose one of the official ones

There are a few different versions out there, so I'm gonna go ahead and post the one I was using for this.
Virtues and matching Sins:
  1. Humility/ Pride
  2. Charity/ Greed
  3. Kindness/Envy
  4. Chasity/ Lust
  5. Patience/Anger
  6. Temperance/ Gluttony
  7. Diligence/ Sloth
Hope this helps AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc ! :D

There are a few different versions out there, so I'm gonna go ahead and post the one I was using for this.
Virtues and matching Sins:
  1. Humility/ Pride
  2. Charity/ Greed
  3. Kindness/Envy
  4. Chasity/ Lust
  5. Patience/Anger
  6. Temperance/ Gluttony
  7. Diligence/ Sloth
Speaking of, mind if I reserve Charity? I’m far into my OC and the other virtue I thought would fit her was taken so I just wanted to be safe so I don’t have to start over

Ah I'm sorry. I'll reserve humility then if chastity is already taken. I feel like humility would work for my MC as well since she doesn't really take pride in anything but her work and even then, it's not something she brags about. ^^

Ah I'm sorry. I'll reserve humility then if chastity is already taken. I feel like humility would work for my MC as well since she doesn't really take pride in anything but her work and even then, it's not something she brags about. ^^
Dude... chastity is taken cause you reserved it XD

Oops sorry I wasn't clear!
Our open virtues are Patience and Humility! There is only 1 MC human slot left~ But there is still an MC angel and Demon slot available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back