• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“œ๐“ฎ! ๐Ÿฃ๐“๐Ÿฃ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚

Eula111

Hold still girlie
Hello, everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day/night! Now to get to the point~

I have been craving to do an Obey Me! Roleplay recently. I am looking for someone to Double up(OC x Canon) with me, and to follow the original plot of the story. This doesnโ€™t mean that I wonโ€™t allow new things to be added. I love creativity in Roleplays! But I would love to follow the original plot of Obey Me!
I do have a few rules~

1. Iโ€™m not too big on how many lines you want to write.Write the amount that makes you feel comfortable, but just please give me enough to work with.
EX of what not to do: He laughed.

2. Please plan with me. I know I may sound a bit annoying, but I love planning before starting any roleplay. I want to know if you have a preferred way you want me to play a character, your ocs information, your triggers/your rules if you have any, etc.

This is more of a reminder than a rule. It has been a long time since Iโ€™ve last used this site, so if I make any mistakes, I apologize! I will eventually get the hang of using this site again!

I believe that is all! If you are interested in roleplaying with me, comment under this thread or you can send me a DM!

Hey, I'm new to this website and I'm interested in RPing with you, If this is still open that is!- I have some experience with RPing but I am a little rusty hope that's ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back