• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

lol I guess that's a good thing. Atleast on the bright side with Isroh ebing at the school and not in the general public is that people there would actually be able to defend themselves.

I am back~!
the_forest_spirit_by_draggincat-d33nj7f.jpg

What Shiyam's dragon form looks like. She is essentially a part of the forest/nature itself at this point and not very happy~! Don't worry, you'll contend with the same guy in the future but in a different body.

Alright, I'm sorry for having shiyam one shotting the chimera. Such great power does not come without consequences attached to it, I may remove her for a bit from the rp to tweak her a bit more.

Can some one catch me up? I've been rather busy and now am having some insane car troubles (seems to never end Xd ) . I'm hoping to post later tonight or tomorrow.

Shiyam one shotted the chimera but the spirit inhabiting the dead body is gone, making a backlash of whatever power she borrowed to cause her immense pain. Prince and Isroh are interacting, Goron has gone to the forest to investigate something. Everyone else, I don't know.

Im making Prince into a closed species. The name of the species is called "Lulerompaw"
And this is for like...art wise haha...sprry im off topic.
Meaning more people are gonna owm characters that look like mine ^^
Here is the second Lulerompaw ever that i drew yesterday. <3 Im super excited about this new species im creating
1542716628881.png

Im making Prince into a closed species. The name of the species is called "Lulerompaw"
And this is for like...art wise haha...sprry im off topic.
Meaning more people are gonna owm characters that look like mine ^^
Here is the second Lulerompaw ever that i drew yesterday. <3 Im super excited about this new species im creating
View attachment 505607
I love the idea it's got supreme swagger too I support

Users who are viewing this thread

Back