• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

lol whoever Isroh's roommate is, poor them XD. He doesn't get to sleep XD. Meaning getting woken up by him doing stuff at 3 am is a big possibility XD

Demonhunter Demonhunter Nah no games like smash but if you wanna play vr monopoly
Isroh's down. Anything that stops the boredom from not being able to sleep XD. Thing about Isroh= He's so chill that just offer something to do and he's happy. Although he's going to conceal the whole 'I guzzle blood by the galon and could eat someone whole if I wanted/needed to." as long as he can. Although... How would he react to that fun bit of information knowing his roommate could get the munchies?

Isroh's down. Anything that stops the boredom from not being able to sleep XD. Thing about Isroh= He's so chill that just offer something to do and he's happy. Although he's going to conceal the whole 'I guzzle blood by the galon and could eat someone whole if I wanted/needed to." as long as he can. Although... How would he react to that fun bit of information knowing his roommate could get the munchies?
Honestly, we might sneak out and go hunting during the night aye

Yeah, we may need to change our posts when she posts, but that may be up to her after I did send her a pm for a mini event that I wanted to do with the corpse. And I really want to do that event as well. It'll be so fun~! Luxu will get the fight he craves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back