• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Yes we must! If I can't do my event, I will think of something else...Though it would be so good to do an event like mine. I have the post ready, just need the thumbs up or the big no.

Yes we must! If I can't do my event, I will think of something else...Though it would be so good to do an event like mine. I have the post ready, just need the thumbs up or the big no.
May we know a little of the ideas detailing this event? or shall we keep it all a surprise? cx

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi I just had a funny idea for character interaction with Luxu and Isroh. Isroh spends most his time relaxed and trying to stay relaxed. Namaste, controlling emotions as not to frenzy. What if he decides to try and anger council Luxu. Trying to take the angry out even though the angry is always there 😂😂😂

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi I just had a funny idea for character interaction with Luxu and Isroh. Isroh spends most his time relaxed and trying to stay relaxed. Namaste, controlling emotions as not to frenzy. What if he decides to try and anger council Luxu. Trying to take the angry out even though the angry is always there 😂😂😂

Isroh: Okay Luxu, now what did we talk about when we give people presents for Christmas?

Luxu: *Forced into a Santa costume* ....Kill them.

Isroh: LUXU. NO.

hope that was ok! wanted her confidence to set her up for some bitter disappointment when the corpse doesn't go down easy.

Yep! Made sure to not kill her, just knocked her ego down. If you want me too, I can tweak the post to where you can get another post in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back