• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi I'm BEYOND hurt! So I'm catching up and "did you make any friends" faezell said I hope we can become great friends... </3 its alright... I'll do better
HAH!
Don't worry, Luxu based it on interaction the most anyhow XD I'm sure Lucamore will become a good friend of his, especially after they stick around a bit more.
I'm afraid Jade and Luxu won't be very good friends though, seems like Jade is out to get him XD

Ack...that moment when im dying to play as a female character haha. I have a gorgeous character and i want to do more with her. I need to do more with a lot of my ocs

I really want to so a next generations of disney princes or princess's i think it would be fun. I want to play as a male decendant of Ariel oof ...what to do XD

Cause really I don't think I do..
Hey don't feel so down! I think Jade/you belongs. Maybe you don't like the roleplay though, that's totally fine! But I think you're a great roleplayer and it would suck having you quit!

Unnnless you mean the REAL WORLD.
Then to that I say, you certainly do belong here. Everyone has a place where they belong, no matter what, who, where, or anything. You just gotta keep fighting and plant your feet down, to never give up!

GrimNight GrimNight
Just to add hecka late, I once had a super conservative teacher that said if we made apartments you could fit every single person in the world into the state of Nevada, so man made climate change isnt real

I always took from that, If you could fit every single person in the world into the United States, then you should never let society dictate who I want to be and what I want to do.

Of course follow the laws of man and god, but otherwise my guy, always just be you. Humanity as a whole is so tiny in the grand scheme, so would you really let an ant tell you what to do? Or better, would you let an ant hurt your feelings?

Picks my chin up too

Okay, I'm sorry K Kenopsia , but it looks like I'm just not recievinrg notificiations for this RP at all. I've got the thread watched so I don't know what's up, but it's really just hindering my ability to participate. I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop out for that. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back