• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OakWood High

"Hey, hey, hey! Kat said as she walked into the dorm room. The room was perfectly symentrical. Two of each things. She waved towards Jilly, who looked very timid. Oh and hey, I might be having a boy, coming over. If your uncomfortable, just go to something... Cool?

She knocked on the door with her elbow, unable to open it with all the food in her hands. She had gotten Cody a cheeseburger and fries but wasn't sure what he drank other than blood...She had the fruit salad too, but didn't plan on eating it. She waited patiently for him to answer.

@xXBeautifulDreamsXx

MurfBall353 said:
"Alright, if you really don't trust me." She complained. Quickly, she scribbled her number onto a index card and gave it to him. She put back on her headphones and left for her dorm. On the outside, she looked cool. But on the inside, she was congratulating herself.
"Well . . . wasn't that interesting?" he asked himself looking at the number and pulling out his phone, going to his contacts and punching in the number. He headed to his dorm and opened up the door, that he forgot to unlock, immediately walking over to his dresser and throwing on his black shirt/jacket. He walked back out of the dorm to see the quiet girl that walked with him "So you got any idea where class is?" he asked with a bit of laugh.

@The Chronicler Croi

Kat got onto her bed and waited for the winged boy to text or call her. She put down her phone and stared at Jilly. She had so many questions for this girl. "Why are you afraid?" Kat asked

Desirea had eaten a snack at the Canteen and now returned to her dorm. "How could this life get any weirder?" She mumbled, face-planting in her pillow. "Sometimes I just wish I had no powers and could go live with the non-supernaturals and... Just have a calm life.." She frowned. "Obviously that isn't going to happen." Letting out a growl she'd grab her pillow and hurl it across the room, it landing against her closet door with a loud smack. She turned, looking out her bedroom window she snarled at the rain. Though it continued to fall.

Veyd Sahvoz](Damn I just remembered that Hitsu's got a crap load of open bloody wounds from George . . . 0__0 Shiza) [/QUOTE] :Smells blood kneels down next Hitsugya[SIZE=14px] lifting his wing without thinking she puts her hand to one piercing the gland in her wrist letting the healing serum flow into the wound instantly healing it. She let's it flow into her hand and using her finger tends to the other wounds.: [/SIZE] [SIZE=14px] "What did you do to yourself? Kia ask[/SIZE] Hitsugya with honest concern in her voice. If you you had skin like my race you would have barely a scratch on you. Some of these are deep...... oh sorry if you want me to stop I can I'm sorry." [SIZE=14px] [/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]

She smiled, "I was joking, here.." She passed him the styrofoam plate with the meal and walked in. She placed the fruit salad on the side, clearly having no interest in it at all. She stood above the bed before crouching and crawling under it. She enjoyed the small space, it somehow relaxed her. Until she saw a large beast of a spider. She shrieked, kicking to get out from under the bed and threw herself into Cody's arms for protection as it crawled out. She screamed again and jumped into a piggy back, but, instead of being on his back, she jumped up onto his stomach, her legs curled around his waist and her arms firmly wrapped around his neck. She clearly wouldn't move until the spider was gone. Burrowing her face into his shoulder, she tightened her grip.

@xXBeautifulDreamsXx

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chronicler Croi]:Smells blood kneels down next Hitsugya[SIZE=14px] lifting his wing without thinking she puts her hand to one piercing the gland in her wrist letting the healing serum flow into the wound instantly healing it. She let's it flow into her hand and using her finger tends to the other wounds.: [/SIZE][SIZE=14px] "What did you do to yourself? Kia ask[/SIZE] Hitsugya with honest concern in her voice. If you you had skin like my race you would have barely a scratch on you. Some of these are deep...... oh sorry if you want me to stop I can I'm sorry." [SIZE=14px] [/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
"I'm fine" said Hitsugya, buttoning up his jacket and continuing to walk down the hall. "I got into a fight" He explained nonchalantly as if he didn't really care.

She nodded silently, "Thankyou," she sighed in relief, reluctantly loosening her grip on Cody until she was just hanging lightly from his neck. She dropped about a foot onto the floor on her feet. She seemed to look cautious of where she stepped, studying the ground before quickly pacing over to her bed. Standing up, she studied the mattress. She didn't want to encounter another spider. It wasn't in her greatest interests.

@xXBeautifulDreamsXx

She smiled slightly nervously and sat down in a secluded space, she picked up the fruit salad, opened the pot and stood to the window, emptying the container. She wasn't hungry, she never was really. She turned and saw Cody happily 'inhaling' his burger and she smirked. "He's so cute," she thought out loud, before blushing and realising she had said it out loud.

@xXBeautifulDreamsXx

She blushed even harder at this and smiled. She paced over and gave him a brief hug and a peck on the cheek, before retreating back to where she was stood, sitting on the desk and peering out of the jammed window. Even though it was raining, and she was getting splattered with rain drops, she felt somewhat warm in Cody's presence.

@xXBeautifulDreamsXx

((I made my favorite four book character! Hooray! I got really annoyed when I couldn't figure out what to write next! Yay! My favorite year long book character! Your lucky I didn't give up on you Echo. Very lucky.))

('Omnom')

She sat silently, before mumbling

"Don't look a second."

Shortly after, she picked up a PJ top, and some shorts and began to change, she stripped out into her underwear, hiding slightly so Cody wouldn't see. She then put on her Pjs and walked out.

"I am....Decent now." She smiled.

@xXBeautifulDreamsXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back