• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Oakwood Hero Academy (OOC)

Location of Oakwood?

• UK

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • USA

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah off work now and on way home. Funny to see people go into shops with no masks, instead they are just wrapping T shirt they took off around, or some not even taking shirt off to do it.

Yeah off work now and on way home. Funny to see people go into shops with no masks, instead they are just wrapping T shirt they took off around, or some not even taking shirt off to do it.
Hate that stuff. Just buy a pack of mask for God's sake.

BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 Hey, Boss. I went over my interaction & I was directing my character's comment and mention towards PlusUltra PlusUltra 's other character; Haruka Nishiki.

I think Brook Rivers ( PlusUltra PlusUltra ) & Clarabel Kellie ( CeriseFern CeriseFern ) are in the Girls Dorm... I think?

So - Should i edit my original post or just leave it?

Well I was gonna make a teacher character, but then I got an idea for another student. Also it seemed like we needed more older students, soooo
Only problem is I have no clue what to do for costume

I need to draw my characters and not just say I should XD

I did start drawing a new DND character today. That doesn’t help llo here,,, but it’s something.

Yes.

They've got a picture in their ref.

All of their scales are smaller than a penny and diamond-shaped. They don't overlap at all and are thin enough that they bend and warp more akin to skin than scale.

Yes.

They've got a picture in their ref.

All of their scales are smaller than a penny and diamond-shaped. They don't overlap at all and are thin enough that they bend and warp more akin to skin than scale.
Oh wow that's cool! So to sum up ur character it's is a hybred? Or halfling as I call them. Whereas my is a shifting type thing.
Right I think? Also Ur pic of ur character is really awesome.

Oh wow that's cool! So to sum up ur character it's is a hybred? Or halfling as I call them. Whereas my is a shifting type thing.
Right I think? Also Ur pic of ur character is really awesome.
Thank you! And yeah, kinda. (Halflings are a different thing) Flame's just a humanoid with draconic aspects.

Been kinda quiet
Looks like Jay's been busy or something

How's everyone doing?~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back