• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ωαιт ιη тнє тяυ¢к | one on one, double friendly

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
I don't know if he's an angel
'Cause angels don't do what he did
He was hellbent to find the man behind
All the whiskey scars I hid

I've lowkey been obsessed with this song since I first heard it, and thought I'd look for a rp based on it. If you haven't heard the song (which I'll link below, for those interested), it's about a stranger who comes to town and kills a womans abuser. There are all kinds of directions we can go with this, and I'm hella down to plot something out. As the title states, I am double friendly too! Though if we don't double, I will ask to play the female. Beyond that, my ideal partner would want to create npcs, same as me, to make our world and characters grow. Clearly, I like dark themes, and I don't shy away from them so if you have limits/triggers, please let me know. I do prefer using discord for ooc, but onsite is okay too. I just like it less. The roleplay can take place here onsite, or on googledocs. Romance is a must (sorry for those who don't like it, I do) and I'm a multi-para writer. I'm also open to this being a slice of life roleplay or something supernatural, even! Modern times are my favorite, or even a modern AU of sorts. No historical or futuristic, please. I think... that's it, so feel free to DM me if you're interested (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back