• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OA Netflix Series Interest Check (If you haven't seen it, come check this out anyway!)

Beckspace

A Beck in space
You wake up in what can only be described as a human-size aquarium in an underground cave. The aquarium is split into five sections by glass dividers, preventing you from going to a different section other than your own. It’s reminiscent of a terrarium, small plants lining the walls and a river flowing through each section. The lights are bright, leaving no shadow or hiding place from the man watching the cameras upstairs. You feel yourself starting to panic. You bang the walls, scream for help, but you know no one can hear you. No one except the people in the four other sections of the aquarium, who are just starting to stir.

Ok, so I put this in the fandom group interest check, but you really don’t need to see OA to join this rp if you’re interested. I wanted to break free from the Netflix TV Show anyway so we could do our own thing. :)

Basically I need 4 other people to get this started (but if there is a 5th or desperate 6th person I will of course allow entry.) We will all be a person waking up in the underground aquarium. I will go into more details about it for those who haven’t seen the show later once I see interest.

So, I hope there is interest. I’m excited to see where we can go with this.

P.S. For those who haven’t seen the series, here’s a little bit of what you can expect: Near Death Experiences, Inter-dimensional travel, some romance, suspense, PTSD, and interpretive dancing…. It’s a bizarre show, but a good one, I highly recommend it. :)

Interested! Though I'm still making my way through the series so I'm not up-to-date with everything that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back