• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern -ˏˋ o n e x o n e ˊˎ-

bunbons

9ed6323523429ed34a389523e89492ca.jpg

• You can call me Jaz. I'm 27 years old. She/her. I've been roleplaying on/off for over ten years, so I have experience in it. I am lazy lit, so on average
    I write at least 3-4 paragraphs. You know proper spelling, punctuation, caps and the likes. I love modern, slice of life, realistic plots.
    I love fluff, drama, silliness too. Like if you just want to write something totally fluffy and domestic, I'd be so down. I'll write fxf, mxm, mxf and will
    write for males and females alike. I will not write anything from other time periods, futuristic sci fi. Also I prefer school related plots to take place
    in a college setting rather than high school. Last thing 18+ please! No minors thank you.

Last edited:
Interested in your plot idea or any of the ships you especially want to do, I thought most of them sounded good for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back