• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom •"I have no idea what to call this,"•

_-Mr. Fake Octopus-_

She hit the floor
"Its a bit colder than usual in the anti void, Error was sitting and staring off into the nothingness when footsteps came from behind..."

Heyo! I'm a big multi shipper, and I've been very into an Undertale AU ship, Errormare/Nighterror or Error!Sans x Nightmare!Sans. I'm thinking of a plot currently, and I'm open for suggestions. Feel free to stop by anytime! Though I might not respond.

I'm looking for a non to semi-lit roleplayer that doesn't mind if I mess up, I'm a bit rusty with my skills so you might have to put up with a bit of problems here or there. If you have any questions at any time don't hesitate to ask- If you'd like to change the rp once we're finished with the current one, or if we both get bored of it, I wouldn't mind. Please don't be to depressing, unless it relates to the roleplay we're currently doing, it makes me somewhat uncomfortable and uneasy. Also, I won't mind if you use Gacha Club or anything like that! I actually use it as well.

Sorry if I'm asking to much, but this is the end- uH- please consider!

Hello! I myself have just gotten back into roleplaying, so I might be rusty, too. However, I was always on and off with roleplaying, so I’ve always managed to bounce back pretty easily.

It’s nice to see another Nightmare x Error shopper! I got into the shop after someone on Amino tried to force the AU Sanses I was playing to go harem for their OC. Out of spite, I hinted that Nightmare and Error had a thing for each other. I realised that I actually really liked the ship, unironically.

As someone who can be inconsistent with the dialect they use, I don’t mind mistakes at all! I’ve managed to make what would be disastrously illiterate roleplays work through sheer will.

If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll shoot you a DM :)

Hello! I myself have just gotten back into roleplaying, so I might be rusty, too. However, I was always on and off with roleplaying, so I’ve always managed to bounce back pretty easily.

It’s nice to see another Nightmare x Error shopper! I got into the shop after someone on Amino tried to force the AU Sanses I was playing to go harem for their OC. Out of spite, I hinted that Nightmare and Error had a thing for each other. I realised that I actually really liked the ship, unironically.

As someone who can be inconsistent with the dialect they use, I don’t mind mistakes at all! I’ve managed to make what would be disastrously illiterate roleplays work through sheer will.

If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll shoot you a DM :)
Aight then! See you in PMs? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back