• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy .◦✧ another cliche fantasy story ✧◦.

So many people...

Is it alright if I join? :/ xD. If its too much for you, please say so, so that I may lighten the load of the ship.

If you need a more villan type character or perhaps more rougeish I have a few ideas and love playing villans (it's what I'm best at other than writing huge plot twists.) If not I have another idea in mind if your still accepting.

Alright, definitely interested in this. There is just something so enchanting about the lore you’ve written up. ^_^

aww thank you, i will add you to the pm!

If you need a more villan type character or perhaps more rougeish I have a few ideas and love playing villans (it's what I'm best at other than writing huge plot twists.) If not I have another idea in mind if your still accepting.

unfortunately we do have a lot of villains/rogue types already, but if you're still interested anyway i'll add you to the pm!

aww thank you, i will add you to the pm!

unfortunately we do have a lot of villains/rogue types already, but if you're still interested anyway i'll add you to the pm!
Awwwwe rip. Been looking for something fantasy I could play a villan or traitor type. I'm still interested and have other ideas I could use potentially.

Awwwwe rip. Been looking for something fantasy I could play a villan or traitor type. I'm still interested and have other ideas I could use potentially.

aww sorry then, we've already got three of them though... it's actually the classically nice/good characters that we're not getting, rip. i'll add you, if you end up not wanting to participate you can just drop but i hope you can find another type you'd enjoy playing.

Hello fellow energy addict!
I find it very weird that I find this RP intriguing considering I rarely join that type of RP... I have been thinking for a day or two to see if I lost my mind but apparently, I like this fantasy plot xD and while this post might sound offensive its a compliment lol
Do you need a palace mage that used to be a prodigy but now gained the nickname hazard mage/walking chaos because his magic seems to always go wrong?

Last edited:
Hello fellow energy addict!
I find it very weird that I find this RP intriguing considering I rarely join that type of RP... I have been thinking for a day or two to see if I lost my mind but apparently, I like this fantasy plot xD and while this post might sound offensive its a compliment lol
Do you need a palace mage that used to be a prodigy but now gained the nickname hazard mage/walking chaos because his magic seems to always go wrong?

in a word... yes.

But before you accept me I have to warn you that I have a job prospect on the horizon so if I get the job I might not be able to post every day, is that still okay?

But before you accept me I have to warn you that I have a job prospect on the horizon so if I get the job I might not be able to post every day, is that still okay?

yeah that should be fine, if it's going really fast for a scene i can just say your character isn't around for some reason, but as long as you can post every few days you should be okay!

Hi uh.. it's there still rewm for more :o?
i really love how you illustrated your fantasy world! Since we're doing cliches, here's an entirely cliche but truthful compliment after having read through your lore.. IT'S SO MAGICAL! *0*!!

If there's still room, I'm not quite sure yet what character I'll be playing. But someone with pure intentions who's undeniably good would be totally comfort role for me. She'd likely be a she and probably not be a magic user, at least not in the non-physical sense.

Hi uh.. it's there still rewm for more :o?
i really love how you illustrated your fantasy world! Since we're doing cliches, here's an entirely cliche but truthful compliment after having read through your lore.. IT'S SO MAGICAL! *0*!!

If there's still room, I'm not quite sure yet what character I'll be playing. But someone with pure intentions who's undeniably good would be totally comfort role for me. She'd likely be a she and probably not be a magic user, at least not in the non-physical sense.

we're full when it comes to villains and anti-heroes, but there's still room for another adventurer fitting that description!

oh and thank you so much... i'm happy you enjoy my setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back