• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building NY Safe Area - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
instead of referring to the Constabulary and government separately I'm gonna call them one now. The Constabulary is the civilian government as well as its police arm

ain't it neat how you're all sorta witnessing and encountering one another and if you didn't know who the other players were you'd think they were npcs

thats how another gm used to do it, was wacky

YES IM SPAMMING THE OOC

ITS MY OOC ILL SPAM IT IF I WANNA

gonna try and let everyone get 2 posts in before doing another megapost

Last edited:
yea of course just not yet I'll post about the Satguru missionaries arriving at Sacred Heights, most player-player interaction will go that way except for personal conversations. Letters will also go thru gm. so only rare instances where pcs are talking in person are you intended to post directly to eachother

taken from PMs with Emerald, they asked to post against the conversion attempts, figured I'd put this here. if this confuses anyone feel free to ask

yea of course just not yet I'll post about the Satguru missionaries arriving at Sacred Heights, most player-player interaction will go that way except for personal conversations. Letters will also go thru gm. so only rare instances where pcs are talking in person are you intended to post directly to eachother

taken from PMs with Emerald, they asked to post against the conversion attempts, figured I'd put this here. if this confuses anyone feel free to ask
Thanks for the clarification.

Sorry for the wait on my posts, currently busy on my end. I’ll try and get one up by tomorrow

If we're allowed a second post, then I'll get one up tonight. I'll be having family over during the day. Been getting ready all morning.

If we're allowed a second post, then I'll get one up tonight. I'll be having family over during the day. Been getting ready all morning.
ya definetly, I was gonna let everyone do 2 posts prior, alpha mightve snuck 3 but mostly dialogue, but idk about lazy Lazaro (jk lazaro ik ur busy I'll reply to urs before mega if ur not the last one before it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back