• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building NY Safe Area - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ah, ok lol

I'll go back and edit it.
I seem to be horribly inept at wording your posts well lol. Mace SPRAY. not a fucking mace 😭. Hence the bit about spicy air

this man arlo went sprinting around the compound screaming for draco just to find him and be like. "feesh?"

I AM A SURGEON

I seem to be horribly inept at wording your posts well lol. Mace SPRAY. not a fucking mace 😭. Hence the bit about spicy air

this man arlo went sprinting around the compound screaming for draco just to find him and be like. "feesh?"

I AM A SURGEON
That paints such a funny mental pic tbh

I AM A SURGEON
Oh, you were fine lol I know it was mace spray, I just had it shortened in Amanda's post.

in 1 post Sacred Heights has already killed 2 marauders and 7 woodspeople. super pious holy Christian guys who just wanna spread the good word. they're basically jehovas witness but after the world ended

the dice does what it do

Last edited:
in 1 post the Sanctuary has already killed 2 marauders and 7 woodspeople. super pious holy Christian guys who just wanna spread the good word. they're basically jehovas witness but after the world ended

the dice does what it do
You mean Sacred Heights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back