• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Valisia Veil

Hello! The title pretty much spills the beans here.

Below are the fandoms I'm interested in!

πŸ’œ = currently craving.

Telltale's The Walking Dead
Demon Slayer πŸ’œ
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners πŸ’œ
Batman πŸ’œ
Silent Hill
Grand Theft Auto 4 πŸ’œ
A Way Out
Mad Father πŸ’œ
Resident Evil πŸ’œ
Tales of Vesperia
Red Dead Redemption
Corpse Party πŸ’œ
Witcher 3 πŸ’œ
Dead Space
Star Wars πŸ’œ
L.A Noire
God of War
Telltale's The Wolf Among Us
Clarifications!

β€’ I'm a 20 y/o woman, EST time zone!
β€’ I happily welcome both genders and have a strict preference for those who are 20+ years of age and can write novella. Sorry, but I just love coming home and being greeted with a nice, long post to read. It's a one-of-a-kind feeling, hah.
β€’ Specifically looking for partners who're creative, mature, and opts for longer posts for when brainstorming. (mainly because I typically reply once or twice a day !)
β€’ If nothing catches your eye, then I'd love to read the fandoms that you enjoy!
β€’ I don't double! But I am open to both OC's and non-canon stuff!
β€’ And of course, I want something long-term and story rich. Those are the essentials!
And that's basically it! Please, if you have any questions or suggestions, do let me know!

Writing Samples: Wrinting Samples!

Last edited:
I would so be down for a Red Dead Redemption role play if you’d be interested! I can play just about anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back