• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Your Typical Werewolf RP (OOC)

Name for Protagonist Wolf pack? (Because Shibe was a big dumb and couldn’t think up of one)

• Moonlight Commune

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • White Mountain Pack

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Greetings everyone, I figured I would wait for my next reply until at least one more person jumps in.

It’s been a long time since I rped and even longer since I’ve been part of a group rp. Super excited to be getting back into love that I discovered this site on a whim.

My apologies for such a short reply, I unfortunately had a lot of assignments dumped on me at once from college

I think of far as Nephet’s right now he doesn't have anything to add to the scene. So whoever wants to continue the story. we will just say Nephet ordered a coffee for now.

is this still open? And if so how many characters can we make?
Hello! This is still open, right now at the moment a maximum of 2 characters per player is available! We have one alpha role open, an omega role, antagonist roles, and a new pack member role open! :3

okay thats cool, i guess ill do an omega role and a new pack member, but if you need an antagonist role filled i dont mind doing that, whatever the rp needs the most

okay thats cool, i guess ill do an omega role and a new pack member, but if you need an antagonist role filled i dont mind doing that, whatever the rp needs the most
Alrighty! I think an omega and a new member role would be fine by me. :3

Don’t kill me, but I forgot to think up one. Perhaps we should hold a vote on some names? I’d be happy to hear any suggestions for a name!
Hey so I looked it up and the White Mountain National forest isn't far from the place setting of the rp. What about calling the pack the White Mountain pack?

Hey so I looked it up and the White Mountain National forest isn't far from the place setting of the rp. What about calling the pack the White Mountain pack?
That’s an amazing idea! And I think that would work perfectly. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. <3

Backing this name for the pack. It's pretty discreet and simple, plus it sounds like a generic enough group name that the locals won't ask too many questions about what they do.

Hiiiiiii!~ are we going to ge a discord to stay more easily in touch ooc wise? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back