• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Your Typical Werewolf RP (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Shibe

I got some good memes
Walking home from work could be considered an extreme sport if you were one of their kind...

The pack shared a cozy little townhouse on the outskirts of Portland, Maine, and walking home to it every night was a potential death sentence. Another pack, known as the Northern clan, had been drawing closer and closer to their territory lately. The boundaries of it being a 10 mile radius around the street they resided. Just the other day, the Northern clan’s alpha had ripped out the throat of a rouge werewolf in the middle of the night, poor thing didn’t even get a chance to speak.

Their threat had already been addressed, and the two packs had agreed upon meeting up at a nearby diner to discuss boundaries and come to a possible agreement. And tonight, that meeting was to take place.

Even though his safety had been guaranteed for the night, Wahy’a was still hurriedly making his trip. He had no reason trust the Northern clan’s promise. The young man speed walked in a slight panic, still wearing his light blue scrubs from work. The sun had already set long ago, the moon was now a blazing beacon in the star-kissed sky. Part of him swore he could hear slight growls in the corners of dark alleys he passed, he instead brushed it off as his neurological disorder, trying to ease his anxiety slightly.

The glaring red and blue neon lights of the 50’s style diner, Wahy’a had to lower the lids of his eyes slightly due to the brightness. A old neon sign read ‘Claire’s Pit Stop’.

Except the ‘P’ had faded out and was no longer lit. His tired hands pressed against the revolving door, only releasing them from the glass panel after he had shuffled inside. Red stools lined the counter on the far end of the diner, their leather coverings starting to crackle and lose their color. The silver light fixtures hanging from the ceiling looked tarnished, some of the lights flickering periodically.

Intense fear struck through him like a bolt of lightning, he didn’t want to be alone with these...savages! He prayed silently that the other members of his pack would show up shortly to the scene.

Ashleigh Carmichael
Carmine's Hunting Shack

The clock ticked endlessly in the confines of the quaint cabin that served as the Carmichaels' lodge. Ashleigh breathed in the familiar scents and air of the lodge, committing it to memory to calm herself; the faint scent of the trees around them, the scent of beef jerky, and, most importantly, the strong, almost unpleasant smell of cigarette smoke.

She stole a look outside, seeing the black-haired man standing by the window; smoke filtering up from just behind his turned head.

"He's smoking again." Ashleigh's nose wrinkled. If Yuugo's scent wasn't so damned familiar and comforting, she would have chewed him out for the habit a long time ago. She might not have known about the intricacies of nicotine addiction, but she'd certainly learned enough to know that it was bad for the health. And Yuugo had a habit of smoking a pack a week.

The door swung open as her elder brother shuffled in, putting out the cigarette on his ashtray by the window. As their eyes met, Yuugo raised an eyebrow.

"Something on my face?"

"Huh?" Ash looked up. Now it was Yuugo's turn to wrinkle his brow.

"You look spooked."

"No, I..." Ash ran a hand through her hair, sighing heavily. Maybe she hadn't been able to hide her concern well enough, or Yuugo was just that observant.

He was the one that had mentioned it to her. "There's been talk of wolves ripping someone's throat out," He warned her a few nights before, as she was preparing to close up shop. "Be on the lookout for yourself, okay?"

And she was. But she was looking out for the pack, as well, especially the younger members. There was no telling how far a curious mind was going to go, and with the Northern clan becoming increasingly aggressive, they had to be more cautious now than ever.

"You can't hide things from your brother." Yuugo walked over to her, leaning on the counter. "So? What is it?"

"Just worrying about my visit to the diner later," Ash smiled weakly. It wasn't a complete lie- the only lie she'd ever told Yuugo was about her humanity. He was right- she couldn't really hide things from him, nor did she want to. It was the least she could do for him taking care of her all those years.

"Oh?" Yuugo chuckled. "So it is a date."

"What?!" That got her attention. Yuugo snickered, turning away.

"Why else would you be this nervous about it?"

"It's not a date!" "My pack's on the line here, dammit!" She kept that thought to herself but huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "You already know me. It's just a meetup."

"Meetup. Sure." Yuugo rolled his eyes. "That what the kids call it these days?"

"You know what? Believe what you want, you jerk," Ash playfully slugged him in the shoulder. Yuugo winced, and flicked her forehead.

"Well, if you're that worried about it, why don't you head out early?" He smiled. "I'll close up shop."

Ash hesitated. "You sure? I mean, it's no trouble and all. I can always come a little late. They'll understand."

"Of course I'm sure." Yuugo nodded, ruffling her hair. "You've got a life out of the shack too. We both know that."

"Yuu..." She relaxed and smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem." Yuugo thrust her coat at her. "Now get going. Guys around these parts get pretty impatient."

"Come on," Ash grinned over her shoulder at him as she slipped her coat on and started to head out the door. "We all know you're just talking about yourself."

Yuugo shook his head and laughed as Ash slipped out of the shack, quickly making her way down the path that led from their lodge to the diner.

Claire's Pit Stop

"Of course they choose the most sketchy diner in town to meet up..."

For what felt like the hundredth time that day, Ash found herself wrinkling her nose at the state of the diner. Flickering lights and cracked seats- not to mention the sour-faced cook in the kitchen and the obviously exhausted waitresses.

Taking a quick look around, she spotted a familiar face, from the townhouse. Wahy'a- otherwise called Ritcher when outside the pack. He already looked cautious, and was still dressed in his scrubs- clearly, she wasn't the only one worried about the Northern clan's threats and "offers".

With that in mind, she approached the Delta and tapped him on the shoulder, offering a small smile.

"Hey." She dropped a quick greeting and looked around, furrowing her brows. "The others aren't here yet?"

Interacted: S Shibe

Nephet stomped to the back throwing his apron covered in blood over a rail near the sink. He had posted the shop was closing early but people just kept coming. Of course more money was better but his pack needed him. vigorously washing his hands he sneered at Himself in the mirror over the sink. He smelled atrocious the worse part of working as a butcher was the smell at the end of the day. A human would say you get use to it, but his sense of smell was much stronger then a humans.

He made sure the doors were locked tight, and scrambled to clean the shop. He closed every night by himself, because once the shop was empty and the door was locked he could have the place clean from top to bottom in a matter of minutes.

Cursing as he checked the clock on the way out his door he was gonna be late. He hoped that at least one of the gammas was there before everyone else. The meeting seemed a bit pointless he felt the other pack was pretty transparent with their intentions.

It was tough running at a normal pace to the diner was even more frustrating. As he made his way there he fought back his frustration. He wouldn’t be doing anybody a favor showing up all hot headed. He slowed to a jog as he approached the diner, and could she “Claire’s it stop” is what it read with the P faded out. A grin crossed his face putting on his normal mask.

It wasn’t to hard he wasn’t exactly faking even in the most tense moments he could keep his cool. This though, everything seemed off his day was coming up spades, and he was a bit uneasy. He could keep himself together as long as they did as well.

Opening the door to the diner he gave a teasing smile to the two already there. “Well at least I wasn’t last one here.” Glancing to Wahy’a he noticed they were both in a bit of a rush to get here. He wanted to ask how everything was at work, but knew it wasn’t the time.

Looking around the diner he held a smug look on his face. Hoping that his confidence might be a little comforting. “Where’s the Alpha at?” He asked Ash quietly not sure why they were the first three there.

Interacted: S Shibe
CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell

Wahy’a’s body gave a shudder and a jerk in response to the tap on his shoulder, giving the other two members of his pack a weak smile. He secretly wanted to cry a little out of fear. “No, nobody else has arrived yet. I’m not sure where our two alpha’s are. They ought to be arriving soon...” He softly mumbled, a few portions of the sentence was higher in pitch and his voice crackled in some of his words.

The Delta glanced over his shoulder towards a gathering of members from the Northern clan, he could immediately pick out their alpha from the crowd. The rival was already staring through the few members of their own pack.

Orion, the alpha of the Northern clan, was once a beta of their own pack. But due to his negligence, violent behavior, and arrogance. He was rejected and thrown out on the streets after he attempted to assassinate an alpha just to take on his role. Orion instead decided to form his own pack if he couldn’t be a part of one, but instead stuck to more traditional means. It wasn’t a family, it was a tyranny. alphas would brutalize those of the ‘lower’ castes, and violence was encouraged. The only reason new members joined the pack was the strict training regimen, and that they didn’t fear humans. They weren’t afraid to kill off a human if needed.

Starvation had recently taken a grip on the Northern clan, since none of them had taken on human occupations. Instead they robbed, murdered, and stole whatever they could.

A heavily scarred face snarled at them from across the diner, sitting in a rather dingy leather seat in a booth. In his hands rested a greasy and faded menu, which he slowly set down before resting his cheek in his left hand. His right eye socket was empty, just a dark hole of sorts. While his left contained an eye with an amber iris. “So, your pack agrees on a meeting with us, yet all your alpha has sent us is a couple of lower caste worms?” Orion cackled in his heavily accented voice, he didn’t sound of American origin.

“How funny, I’m guessing they didn’t realize how disrespectful that is towards me, hm?”

——————————————————
Interactions: NephetFields NephetFields CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell

Ashleigh Carmichael

As Ash watched Nephet enter, she found herself relaxing a little. The other Gamma smelled heavily of his shop, but she supposed she didn't have a leg to stand on- her fishing trips didn't do her any justice either.

"I don't know," She admitted to Nephet with a weak smile, "but I'm sure they'll arrive soon."
They had to. Or this deal wasn't going to go very pretty for their pack- not that Ash found herself too intimidated by the Northern clan. They were brutes. A single reckless move and the humans would move in for their throats.

Orion, a heavily scarred man called their attention with a rather cocky remark- only goes to show why he was kicked out in the first place. Why any wolf with a sensible mind would join him, Ash didn't really know, though she certainly wasn't a fan of how he ran his pack. The only thing a brutal regimen like that would net him was a bunch of wolves that were just as savage but as muscle headed as he was, and no loyalty.

And if there was anything that was keeping the pack position rules in place, it was loyalty.

"Let's try to be civil about this," Ash spoke up, keeping her face carefully neutral.

"You were the one that proposed the meeting without giving us any terms, and if anything, your aggressive attempts at our territory- resorting even to murdering a rogue- are far more disrespectful than our Alphas' decision to send lower caste members to meet with you." Ash took a cursory glance at the Northern clan's members.

"And that's tough talk coming from you, who also brought his lower caste members with him to this meeting." She flashed a wry smile.

"So I do ask that you mind your words, sir, if you have any intention of making this meeting work as you intended."

Interacted: S Shibe NephetFields NephetFields

Aivan McNamara
Interacting with: S Shibe CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell NephetFields NephetFields

There were merits to owning your own business - and one that was so close to the townhouse he shared with his packmates so he would be able to head there within minutes if something went wrong. For one, you could close up shop whenever you wished. Though, for someone like Aivan, he would rather keel over than leave his shop unattended and closed. After all, he prided himself for being open 24/7 with only a five hour closing time every week for their weekly maintenance runs. So he decided to schedule the maintenance for when they would have to meet with the Northern Clan - a pack led by an old packmate of theirs. What was his name again? Orion... yes, that one. He's heard a great deal of things about how they worked. Very traditional with the alpha standing on top and everyone else fighting to survive.

A foolish way of running things and something you can't exactly do nowadays if you weren't keen on keeping yourself hidden. Humans were relentless and unforgiving - they will kill anything that was a threat to themselves. They just needed a couple of bullets and some strategy and they could continue to wipe out the werewolves like they were ants. Resilient little buggers, the humans were, but they had adapted to this way of life. Aivan can't say that it was better, but it was definitely safer. What better way to hide than to hide under their noses correct?

When a trusted man came in, Aivan excused himself and headed over to the meeting point - well aware that he was most definitely late. He wondered who would get angry first, his own packmates or the other side. Though, that would be perfect. Whenever someone is running high on emotions, they tend to be more vulnerable if not unpredictable. He was aware that he would have to, how can you say this, be careful of what he does. He can't afford an all out fight in some old pit stop where humans would sometimes pass by. Orion had always been a problem wolf, but arrogance was an emotion that was easy to play with.

"Goodness, I've only been late for five minutes and you're already picking fights." Aivan said as he entered, immediately noticing the tension in the air. However, his words were directed towards his own packmates as if they were the ones in fault. Still, his tone was joking - teasing. It was the kind of joke you made to a child or a younger sibling. He reached out to pat Ashleigh on the shoulder, something she would be familiar to as the way Aivan communicates that she was doing great. "I do wonder where the other one is..." He muttered to himself. He hasn't exactly contacted the other alpha before coming here but he supposed that was the price of not being together all the time. No matter.

He did all this, all the while seemingly ignoring Orion. He finally did turn around to take into account the other pack in the vicinity. "Orion, I'd say it's a pleasure to see you again if we were under different circumstances but... well, you know how it is." He followed it with a light laugh as if the tense air wasn't getting to him at all. "In any case, we're not here to start fights. We're here to talk." Aivan leaned onto the backrest of leather seat and slid his hands inside his pockets - already calculating the pack members that Orion had decided to bring with him. They were outnumbered, for now, so it would really be wise to avoid violence.

Nephet was just about was just about to retort, tease Orion when Aivan walked in. Sometimes it was funny how similar they could carry themselves. They were both right around the same age at least closer in age then the others in their pack. “Aivan if you want to be technical I was five minutes late you were ten.” Leaning over the booth behind Aivan a mischievous gleam hit his eyes as he stared Orion.

“Oh, come on even in the worst circumstances it always good to see Orie over here. Not to sure why he brought the muscle I was under the impression we were friends. I mean we’re not out in the night causing a ruckus, are we?” He faked an honestly friendly tone. He secretly hoped to get a rise out of Orion. For using a nickname he slapped on him back when they were the same pack.

Nephet shrugged Avi even with his carefree attitude could be strictly business sometimes. He slumped down a bit resting his chin on his hands, and appeared sufficiently slouched, but attentive on the matters at hand. He knew food would be addressed, and no matter how hungry their pack was they were not getting free range at his butchery.

Maybe at best if one of the more mannered ones came, and helped out a discount. He doubted this would happen though Orion was running his pack into the ground by following outdated traditions. Soon his pack would draw to much attention, and he hoped that his family was far enough out of it to not get noticed.

While these thoughts went through his head he held a calm demeanor. A lazy smile was spread across his face, and it looked like he might be holding back a yawn.

Orion couldn’t help but let out a sickly chuckle of sorts, to him it was extremely amusing to be teased or have someone snap at a sentence of his. It was like free entertainment to him!

“Ohoho, I only brought my finest betas to this meeting. Council rules, you know?” He gave a sharp grin, almost none of his teeth were real. All of them had been replaced with veneer crown duplicates, mostly since half of them had been knocked out while scrounging the streets. Always a troublemaker, he was.

“It’s certainly lovely to see you all after such a long time! Come, let’s get down to business.~” Orion’s tone was that of a venomously friendly one. Spite, jealously, fear, and pain were hidden deeply beneath his words. The young man patting the cracked and torn leather seating next to him. “I’ll pay for your dinners tonight, my pleasure!”

His betas shot him an odd glance, as if they didn’t want their alpha wasting money on food for another pack.

Interactions: NephetFields NephetFields CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell AI10100 AI10100
—————————————————-

Wahy’a looked absolutely terrified, eyebrows furrowed and legs jittering rapidly. He looked over to his pack mates with an expression of concern and anxiety. They had much more guts than he did, and he could certainly admit to that.

Couldn’t this meeting go any faster? He just wanted to head home and go to sleep after such a long day.

“If you insist, I guess...”​

Shiloh silently shadowed behind Aivan as they made their way to the diner where they were supposed to meet with the Northern clan. With each step she took she felt her stomach twist more and more. She didn’t really know this Orion other than he use to be part of their pack. But everything else that she had heard of him she didn’t like. There was nothing more she wanted than to turn tail and get as far away from him as she possibly could. But she had to to stay and support her pack.

When they stepped into the diner, Shiloh sucked in a breath at the tension she felt in the room. Her eyes found Orion and she felt the wolf inside tuck her tail between her legs. Shiloh swallowed as she tried to control her fear. But it wasn’t just her fear she could smell.

Her eyes went to Wahy’a and she immediately started to kick herself. He was just as nervous as she was. She stepped up to him and gently placed a hand on his arm in an attempt to help calm him. She offered him a smile before following Aivan’s lead and moving to sit, but content to let him do the talking.

S Shibe AI10100 AI10100

Last edited:
Ashleigh Carmichael

Ash was just about ready to bristle, seeing Orion's amused expression- but Aivan soon entered, Shiloh in tow. The Alpha patted her shoulder despite his teasing words, causing the frustration in her to die down a little. At least now, their Alpha was with them. And judging from Aivan and Nephet's casual reactions to Orion and his similar (although clearly fake) response, Ash allowed herself to relax somewhat.

Although, she hid a small smile. It was amusing to see how Orion didn't bother with replying to her own argument against him and opted to react to Nephet and Aivan instead. Perhaps he was avoiding the truth.

"If only the two other members had that confidence, though..."

Compared to her, Nephet and Aivan, Shiloh and Wahy'a were clearly worried and anxious about the meeting. It was something that would definitely not go unnoticed by the Betas of the Northern clan- and it could hurt their reputation to appear terrified of Orion's pack. True, they were savages, and true, they had killed a rogue werewolf; but in a meeting like this, the last thing they needed was for Orion to have anything else to tease them about.

To break the tension somewhat, the brunette caught the eye of an exhausted looking waitress nearby as Orion offered to pay for their dinners. She gave a small, polite smile, and waved the woman over. Better to order something than run the risk of their meeting being interrupted by the diner staff. Knowing the Northern clan, they'd sooner destroy the staff members and draw unnecessary attention if the meeting was interrupted.

The waitress perked up as she approached, keeping a degree of professionalism despite the sketchy look of the diner and the...intimidating group at the table she just neared. "Evening, ladies and gents. What can I get ya?"

Ash browsed the menu idly, though her mind was already made up. "Are you still running that free coffee with order of pie promo?"

"We still are. We have blueberry, key lime and apple."

Well, no better time to spite Yuugo than when he wasn't watching her eat at a sketchy diner, then. "I'll take a slice of key lime and a cup of coffee, thanks." Ash turned to the rest of the table, though she addressed her fellow pack members more than she did Orion's side.

"What about you guys? Want anything?"

Interacted: S Shibe Equusheart Equusheart AI10100 AI10100 NephetFields NephetFields

Aivan McNamara
Interacting with: S Shibe CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell NephetFields NephetFields Equusheart Equusheart

"Right you are, Nephet. Ten minutes late then." Aivan said with a light chuckle. He lowered his head a bit, relaxed. Orion tried the casual tone of voice he and Nephet used, but it was so fake that it resounded out of everyone. Well, Orion didn't have the years of experience under their belt. However, the mere fact that Orion was playing along meant that he was confident he can play with fire and remain unharmed. Well, they would have to see how it goes, don't they?

Aivan took a moment to look at his packmates. Ashleigh and Nephet were both fine - he knew that much. They had enough bravery to follow Aivan into a battle without hesitation. They were Gammas. Strong. That's how they should be. However, the other two - Shiloh, who had shadowed him all the way here and he was more than happy to be the wall to protect her from others, and Wahy'a were both obviously nervous - terrified even!

No matter. Orion brought two Betas with him. Both were silent, submissive to their alpha. Ah, how unfortunate. Really, it was. He would have liked to hear what they were like - see how they acted so he could plan accordingly. Nevertheless, it still played in his hand. As long as they can protect the two, they were fine. He wouldn't put it past Orion to have brought some backup and had them wait outside.

Aivan grinned at the offer of food. "That would be very kind of you to do Orion!" He cheerily said, clapping his hands together once. However, he did not move from his spot. "But you are the guests of our territory!" He continued, giving the widest smile one could ever find in his face. "I should offer to pay for your food. I wouldn't mind. I'm sure you three are hungry and you can get one plate each." Pound into their weakness. Get a reaction out of them. But Aivan would never find himself in a debt with someone else just over the receipt of some cheap dinner. This was well within his budget range.

He turned his head towards the waitress that Ashleigh had motioned for. He gave her a tip of his head as a greeting. "Do you have pancakes? I'd like one order of it. And one steaming cup of hot choco would be excellent right now." Aivan replied. He was notorious for having child-like tastes in food. He didn't mind if they found it childish - he loved it and he didn't care what others told him.

He stretched his limbs and then placed his hands on the backrest of the leather chair. "Now then, what did you want to talk about Orion?"

Seth was late. He was never the punctual type but this time was a tad different... it was on purpose. With no one around outside of the shabby place his expression was deprived of most emotion except with a small tinge of sadness, unlike his usual typical grin of sorts that he always wore in company. He stood near right up against the glass, not at the door, and stood watching from the other side of the building. Taking the chance to pull out a smoke and light it, the glare from the lighter illuminating his face just for a moment to be replaced by the dull glow of of the tip of the lit cigarette. Standing purposefully just out of the light of the building's overhang, one hand resting on the glass keeping a keen eye on the situation mumbling to himself "So, that's the notorious 'big man'...." Taking another drag and blowing the fumes against the glass right 'on' Orion.

Finally after awhile he lightly thumped on the glass, only once, just to let the members know he was there. He wasn't quite a member yet, he felt, nor was he sure that he wanted to be... but... the Alpha, Avian,... he seemed like a great guy. He let Seth hang around in their territory but other than that he wasn't too sure where he stood with/within them. He was thankful, that's why he was here. He had gotten wind of this meeting tonight, here at this diner so he figured he would just... keep watch. Just if numbers would help diffuse a certain situation then he would gladly show his face. But, going in.... he wasn't too sure. He did not want too 'step on toes' by showing up where he wasn't sure he truly belonged...

So outside he stayed, in the dark, puffing it up... watching.

Looking over his shoulder at the sound of the tap he saw Seth. He turned back to the group, and things seemed to be fine for right now. He gave Aivan a little squeeze on the shoulder assuring his alpha he would still be watching from outside. Looking over to Whay’a he gave a bit of a nod inviting him to come with him. In an attempt to reduce the smell of unease in the air. Without waiting he headed for the door.

The politics, and politeness was boring him anyways. Stepping outside he approached Seth standing near the window. Seth wasn’t the youngest in their pack, but sometimes he acted like he was. It didn’t bother him though most of the pack was younger then him. As far as packs go they were all pretty young.

“ you know, you didn’t have to come tonight?” He pulled a pack of cigs that was mostly full. He would typically only smoke one if someone else was it was more of a learned habit then anything. Patting his pockets he sighed “can I get a light?” He asked with the cig sticking out of his mouth.

“It’s good you came though makes it look like we planned this. Leave them guessing how many of us might show up. Discourage them from starting trouble.” He smiled at him with the cig still at the corner of his mouth.

“So have you thought about coming to some combat training this week. Who knows maybe one day you’ll be one of the gammas like me or Ash.” He spoke to Seth like he was some old friend even though he was very new to the area.

Interacted: S Shibe Vorex Vorex

Last edited:
"Haha! filthy mutt, that's what ya get for eating out of the trash~ That's our bin ya know! didn't even run when we threw cans at it, must be stupid in the head or somethin'~" A teen boy jeered as he shoved his hands in her pockets and kicked at the slumped form of the medium dog on the ground, shoving his boot tip into it's undercoat before his friend smirked and spat on it, "That'll teach it for sticking its weirdo face in our area, we're the kings round ere'! no stinking dog gets to ruin it!" Moving off the pair chuckled to themselves, degenerates in thick coats with tattoos staining their far too tanned skin.

Evidently not the brightest nor as tough as they acted, but it was enough to team up on Rune unexpectedly when she was trying to grab a bite to eat of a half eaten sausage roll from the alleyway. She'd tried to snarl and bite, but it wasn't a fight she'd want to win, and honestly those boys weren't as bad as they acted, she'd seen them two weeks ago helping out their mums with shopping rather timidly, she'd save the flesh tearing fangs for someone more deserving. Not two kids just mucking around.

At least that's what she told herself as she pulled herself to her paws, vision dazed and a trickle of blood on her muzzle from her bleeding gums from the kicking, she was sure she'd be sore come tomorrow, her beautiful deep black simmering fur coated in dirt and grease from the ground she'd been sleeping on, and an evident limp trailed as she began to hobble off to find shelter, or at least something to eat for the night.

It was only when a strong scent hit her nose she snapped out of it, green orbs shooting over to the nearby diner at an undesirably strong scent- others like herself. What were they doing out here!? Darn it. And at the one place she generally managed to get a decent meal too….

With a loud huff and a roll of her emerald eyes she began to skulk over, werewolves or not she wasn't going hungry tonight, not after that fight. Coming towards the doorway she soon sat before laying down, resting her aching body, truth be told covered in grime you could barely pick up any werewolf scent at all, and with the collar and unusual fur patterns to boot, it was rare anyone noted her unique heritage.

She watched inside, an ear flickering curiously trying to listen to what was going on, and hoping the usual server here would come and give her a few leftover bites of bread and coffee grounds from the trash bag if she managed to look 'cute' enough.

After all this time on the streets she'd worked out something, sometimes looking cute and sad is the best way to earn a good days meal, with the right people of course.

Mentioned: S Shibe Vorex Vorex AI10100 AI10100 CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Equusheart Equusheart NephetFields NephetFields

I muttered angrily as I looked at the watch on my wrist. I was running very late. There had been a 4 car pileup just as my shift was ending. I had quickly gotten changed and drove away from the city. Once it was safe I parked my car and changed into my wolf form. I briefly stretched before running off in the direction of the meeting. Luckily it didn't take me long to get there. I slowed to a walk shifting back to my human form and moved forward cautiously already sensing the tension. I made my way to an open seat and shot an apologetic look to Aivan. I silently prayed I hadn't missed too much. I look at the Northern Clan. A few of them glared at my late entrance but dropped their gazes when I glared back.

(I hope this is okay :)

Ami was running through the woods behind the lodge. It was a god night for running in wolf form. She would usually be accompanied by an adult but they where all at a pack meeting with some mean wolves. She was practicing controlling her transformation. She could become partial wolf form on accident, but couldn’t do it on purpose and she figured if she practiced she could save the pack a lot of trouble from her accidentally growing wolf ears during storytime or something. She practiced trying to grow her nails and tail without changing the rest of her body. And would fail and go full werewolf. She didn’t know why she couldn’t partially transform when she tried but could easily sneeze and have wolf ears pop out?

Wahy’a had trailed behind Nephet on the way out, wishing to get away from the stressful scene taking place. His eyes slowly shifted over to Seth, a new comer who had just joined the pack recently.

“Oh! It’s nice seeing you here, I didn’t expect you to come.”
He offered a weak smile, furrowing his brows and shoving his hands into the pockets of his light blue scrubs. It was relieving to see a new comer already have dedication to the pack, he would fit in just fine with the others. Wahy’a nodded to Nephet’s comment, agreeing with his fellow pack member on the subject. “Haha, I think he would be a great Gamma too, or even a Beta. He’s certainly got the built for the work!”

His attention was quickly taken away though at the arrival of a stray dog, squinting his tired eyes at its matted and ruffled fur. Something about it just seemed...off. It was much too large compared to average dog breeds, as well as a different facial structure. Wahy’a dug into one of his pockets, pulling out a small packet of crushed saltine crackers from his lunch break.

The Delta slowly peeled off the plastic wrapper, taking the crushed pile of crackers and setting them down on the black top ground in front of him, ushering the stray dog to take a couple bites.

Interactions: NephetFields NephetFields Cosmos Cosmos Vorex Vorex
————————————————————-

Orion gave a crooked grin to the alpha of the opposite pack, his one eye caught a glimpse at what looked to be another member outside blowing smoke on the window next to him. How cute!

“I’ll take you up on your offer, my humblest thanks. My betas, enjoy your meal. I will spare our host the cost of mine though.” Orion turned and spoke to his two betas beside him, who looked more than happy to receive a meal without pay. The two scrambled to pick up the greasy and worn laminated menus in front of them, scanning them in such a manner that could only resemble ravenous starvation.

“As you know, quite obviously, starvation has gotten a good strangle hold on us. Although matters seem to be quite difficult for us at the moment, they’re about to get difficult for you as well.” Orion began the presentation of his plan, complete with his notoriously odd hand gestures as well.

“Rumor has it, Nevu, one of the rogues that used to roam the blocks near both ours and your territory, has decided to be a little tattle tail on both of our whereabouts. He was captured by some humans a while back, they threatened to euthanize him if he didn’t spill the beans on where we were.”
He sneered, a part of his lip curling upward in pure rage.

“So he did, on both mine and your location of the two packs. Soon enough, they’re going to send a couple of agents out to preform some steak outs in a 15 mile radius. Not only that, but I suspect they may target some members to capture. Hell, they may even attempt a home invasion for all we know! The only way I managed to find this out was locating his sister after he vanished.”

Interactions: AI10100 AI10100 OGAirbear OGAirbear CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Equusheart Equusheart

Last edited:
Wedge was sat in a booth at the diner during the meeting. He was there Incase the alpha needed his guidance on plan of attack. Though, he didn’t much care for wedge or his planning, wedge still had an innate respect for the pack leader and was loyal to his pack. He waited until he was needed while eating a plate of eggs in his booth.

Ashleigh Carmichael

Aivan was quick to turn Orion's offer back on him- smart, she supposed, though Ash didn't really know much about pack politics. While waiting for the other Alpha's reaction, she took a moment to take a look around the diner again- having picked up on a familiar presence that her fellow Gamma, Nephet, also noticed. Seth, one of the newer members, was outside having a smoke.

For a moment, the man reminded her of Yuugo. Ash couldn't help but think of her foster brother- was he alright this time of night? She was sure he was, but she found herself needlessly worrying about him often. Nephet and Wahy'a left the diner to join Seth outside, leaving only her, Aivan, Arya and Shiloh. An Alpha, a Delta, an Omega and a Gamma, facing off against Orion and his two Betas.

Ash fought back a small shudder. If worst comes to worst, she only hoped she and Aivan could take on the three savages in their current state.

Orion took Aivan's offer, bidding his two Betas to eat. Almost immediately, the two started looking over the menus- the Northern clan was starved, she had heard.

But then violet eyes lifted from the menu and met hers. The waitress came back around after seeing the white-haired Beta motion her over.

"Can I get anything for you?" The waitress prompted with a polite smile, facing Orion's group this time.

"Yeah...just get me the fried chicken plate. Double on the gravy." The white-haired Beta spoke, briefly looking up from his menu. The waitress dutifully scribbled the order down on her notepad. Ash took a good look at him- why did he seem so...familiar?

"Anything else?"

"Actually..." Ash tensed as the white-haired Beta stared at her. A long smirk grew on his lips.

"A slice of key lime would be great right about now. With the coffee, of course."

The waitress nodded, though the motion went almost unnoticed. Ash finally began to recall just why he looked so familiar. She'd met him once, on a fishing trip, when he had appeared out of nowhere in the forest nearby. But...more importantly...

...those eyes matched the eyes of the wolf that had given her that neck wound. And just past his head of white hair, she could see the faintest hint of a part of his earlobe that was damaged.

His name came to her lips. He'd introduced himself, during that trip. He'd befriended her during that trip. And now here he was, a Beta for the Northern Clan, staring right at her.

"...Cas?" She muttered.

Cassian Langston smiled at her- he seemed elated that she remembered. "Ash."

Orion's voice startled both out of their reunion. Cassian turned, a frown creasing his brow, while Ash relaxed. As long as she stayed close to Aivan and the others, she didn't have to deal with Cassian. And as long as she stayed away from Cassian, she didn't have to deal with the sudden confusion that had overtaken her at seeing him again, on the opposing pack's side.

But as his gaze shifted to hers again, she swallowed hard.

It seemed like there was absolutely no way she wasn't going to have to confront Cassian, sooner or later.

Mentioned: S Shibe NephetFields NephetFields Vorex Vorex Equusheart Equusheart AI10100 AI10100 OGAirbear OGAirbear

Shiloh’s stomach was still in knots so she didn’t really have that much of an appetite. However, the hot chocolate that Aivan had order did sound good. She felt herself perk up a little bit as she turned to the waitress with a soft smile.

“I’ll have a hot chocolate too please,” she said. She felt her inner wolf wag her tail slightly at the thought of the hot chocolatey drink. “With whipped cream?”

A rapping on glass at drew Shiloh’s attention to the window. Through the slightly fogged pane she recognized Seth, the new wolf that had recently joined up with their pack. Shiloh’s smile grew. She liked the newcomer and while she knew he didn’t have to come tonight, she was glad that he had. She wondered if he was starting to feel like he belonged with them.

Feeling her spirits lift and her fear dissipate, if only a little, turned her attention back to the group of the table. When her hot chocolate came, Shiloh gave a hum of approval as she picked up a spoon, intending on eating the whipped cream first. Her brown eyes flicked to Orion as he gave his Betas invitation to eat. At his words about starvation she gave a huff.

“Maybe if you wouldn’t scared the prey away that wouldn’t be a problem,” she muttered. Her eyes quickly shifted away as she placed a spoonful of whipped cream into her mouth to silence her tongue. She continued to listen to the conversation in silence.

The talk of humans coming made Shiloh pause, her fear spiking again. This time, however, it was wasn’t because Orion and his wolves. Her gaze lifted to Aivan in question. Was Orion telling the truth?

Last edited:
Blaire​
I ordered two rare hamburgers and fries. I sensed the change in the room when Orion spoke. There was unease on the other side of the table. I smiled to myself proud of Orion. The pack was relying on him to bring us through this time of starvation and I knew he was well equipt for the task. My only concern was why he wasn't eating. I could feel his hunger and I wanted him to be his strongest.

They scream, screaming ever still. Louder, louder and louder their screaming grows in manic spires of tenacity. I am running, running but where? My heart is pounding against my chest, readily to rip through my bones if it could beat any faster, any harder. I am running but I do not know where, and I feel them coming. I can feel them coming. So I run. My legs are burning, engulfed in hellish fires of Tartarus scorned by Hades. His face flashes by in an instance, my heart skips a beat out of terrorized fear. Wicked grin stretched across black lips with chilled whispers of beckoning demise. Run, run faster – faster and faster. Where am I going? My body is on fire.

There is a presence surrounding black void chasm with watchful eyes staring all around. Silence be-weds in white noise of nothingness in maddening hum. Pools of Amethyst unravel beneath dark lashes, quickly shut tight by the burning, sharp pains of migraine fever. Heart beat drums within her ears beneath the silence, breath weighted upon fearful stir. This pain came swiftly, and yet knew not why. Stomach churns in nausea, as she stares emptily into the void of her own reality. Intestinal burning forces yellow bile from emptied abdomen to vomit from her jowls What in the seven hells-- Mind racing, effortless trying to combine two and two but could never find the answer of four. Fear lamented her shoulders. Her voice did not carry an echo trapped in a nothingness.

An Eye For An Eye
Blood For Blood
There is only one solution~

Serpentine hiss growled in many as if several entities surrounded her body. Disillusion and hallucinations triggered further scaling her schizoid madness. Gasp hitched from dark lips, crimson eyes flashing like embers in the night as they staggered within her sockets trying to decide which way to run but -… her body did not move. Lips parted to speak yet no words were able to expel from her breath, tongue-tied and twisted.

And then...in a sudden flash reality bled back through. A audible **BEEP** ringing in the air again and again as the womans gaze was drawn towards the inside of the microwave and the hot meal that she had prepared. The divine aroma of Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes and gravy filling her nostrils and forcing the girl to relax. Popping open the microwave and grabbing the hot plate and hissing quietly as the burning of the glass sizzled against her fingertips.

"Ah, shit, fuck!" She cursed as she hurriedly made her way into the dining room. Putting the plate down and shaking her hands as the raven haired woman blew a gust of air against her fingers.

"Apologies for the wait Darling. Haven't eaten since i arrived in this lovely little slice of heaven, i'm absolutely famished! I hope you don't mind but i helped myself to your leftovers." She mused, sliding into the seat across from a man who was bound to his chair. Blood trickling down the side of his face and an eye swollen and puffy from what looked like a brutal beating. The mysterious woman however seemed unbothered by this, grabbing a napkin and tucking it into her crimson dress shirt as she cleared her throat. Grabbing a cutting knife and digging it into the steak as she began to eat. Popping a piece of meat into her mouth and chewing slowly, savoring each delicious flavor and nodding her head in approval. The Man across staring at her with disdain and hatred as he swallowed the blood in his mouth.

"Man...that is good. That is really good. It's been...three years i think since i've had a home cooked meal. Absolutely delicious, my compliments to the chef~" She gestured, taking yet another bite as the man trembled. Blood spilling from his side and pooling onto the dining room floor beneath him.

"My wife...she'll be-"

"Back any second?" Vanessa cut off, swallowing her food and giving a weak chuckle. "No...no i don't think so Charles. In fact, i don't think she'll be coming back from that little meeting your alpha and the other packs are having for a while so that gives you and i a bit of time to chat." She explained, cutting up her steak some more as she began to introduce herself. "I am an agent that represents an organization that specializes in the hunting, detaining, and securing of supernatural and mystical artifacts. We hunt beast and other Malevolent creatures such as Werewolves...Vampires. Whats left of em anyway, and a couple others." She explained before taking another bite of steak and devouring it before looking back up at Charles. "And before we continue i think it is very important that you understand something...i'm not a good guy. I am not bound by a moral code or ethics. I respond to no authority but my own which makes me very dangerous. And that's why you are currently bleeding out on your white carpet from a puncture wound in your ribs from a silver blade." Vanessa explained, narrowing her eyes tightly before continuing. "But you will also be glad to know that i am also not a bad guy. I'm not gonna kill your wife, your friends, or your kids because of what you're people have done." She stopped, thought for a moment and grimaced. "No...no i'm lying. I probably will kill them but thats not important right now. What is important...is that you cooperate. Do you understand?"

Charles stared. His vision blurring and then returning to normal as he gave a weak nod.

"Then...why are you here?" He asked tiredly, clearly exhausted as he coughed a bit. Vanessa lifted a hand and gestured at him.

"Ah! I'm glad you asked. I-" She cut herself off, reaching into her vest pocket and pulling out a folded piece of paper. "Am here-" She unfolded the paper and turned it around, reaching out and Showing it to the man and watching as his eyes narrowed in disbelief. "Because of him...Do you recognize him?" She finished. Charles exchanging glances between the image and Vanessa before scoffing a laugh.

"You serious? You came all this way for some loner? He's a mutt who we caught trespassing on our territory. What are you mad that we killed one of your 'targets'? Of all the things i've done 'that' is why you are here? Hell i didn't even kill em!" He growled with venom in his tone. Vanessa stared back at him unfazed before smiling softly.

"Eyup. Because this 'Mutt'...is my twin brother Victor. And you and your pack of savages killed him in what i hear is 'cold blood'. Our birthdays are today, did you know that? I came here to celebrate with him. So imagine my fucking surprise when i discover he's been murdered...by your pack?"

"I- A-...are you serious? Look lady i told you i did not kill him ok! It wasn't me i wasn't even around when it happened!" He asked, Vanessa tilting her head and giving him a deadpan look.

"I know...i don't care. The Pack you associate yourself with has wronged me...i must make this right and your gonna help me do that." She urged him, her cheerful tone and demeanor fading quietly as the man avoided eye contact with the overbearing woman.

"And how am i gonna do that? I'm not even that high up on the ladder, i'm just a delta~" He confessed, making Vanessa give a simple nod before leaning back into the chair.

"Simple...what happens next will set off a chain of events Charles. I will have vengeance for my brothers murder and if i have to fill the grave with each and every member of your pack then so be it. But first...we need to make a phone call." The raven haired woman told the poor lad, setting her phone down and continuing to eat her meal. Slowly popping another slice of steak into her mouth and enjoying the food as Charles began grow restless.

"What are you talking about? Your just one person you really gonna just start a fight with my whole pack because of something ONE person did? YOUR FUCKING CRAZY!" He hissed angrily, thrashing himself about in the chair as Vanessa ignored him.

"Shhhhh, i'm eating~" She replied, taking a while to clean her plate before sighing in satisfaction. "Man...that was good. Really good. Maybe i'll come by again another time, your wifes cooking is truly divine darling." She complimented, standing from the dining table and taking the plate into the kitchen to wash it off before stacking it back into the cabinets.

Going back into the dining room she grabbed her large, black coat and her suit case. Taking her hat and sliding it onto her head along with her red tinted circular glasses. She then grabbed a different phone off the table, Charles phone to be exact. Flipping it on and noticing that he had several missed calls which made Vanessa shake her head. "Well, well, well...someone is popular." She teased before going into his contacts and scrolling to his alphas number. Pressing 'call' and putting the phone on speaker as she set it down on the table between them.

"I'm gonna need a drink for this. When he picks up, tell him whats going on." She mused, turning around and heading back into the kitchen and rummaging through the cabinets to find a bottle of wine.

Rune continued to lay gently by the door when a member of the inside group began to emerge with a few others, their chatting irritated her otherwise semi peaceful moment, ears flickering as her black floor puffed a little in agitation. However, even the moody and rather grumpy wolf couldn't deny the scent of crushed saltine crackers, eyes widening as her head shot up, tail wagging just the smallest flicker as they were placed down in her usual dog like facade, slowly she stood, albeit hesitantly and began to cautiously scoot forwards, limping heavily on her inured foot, the salt stung her bleeding gums horribly, but it was food, and admits the irony taste of blood, it was still delicious.

Gently she backed away, each time taking a bite then shuffling a little, as though worried they would strike, which in truth she was. Eventually however her form seemed to relax, it's thick, matted coat huffing a little as she licked up the last crumbs from the ground.

Mentioned:

S Shibe

NephetFields NephetFields Amyleii Amyleii
Mentions: Equusheart Equusheart

Willow
Newcomer 13
lodge

Willow sat in the grass pouting as she watched Ami run around without a care in the world. She had stumbled upon the pack a week ago and they already were imposing there stupid rules on her. She looked down at her lap to where a book was open, only few pages in. She used her fingers to trace each letter as she focused on decoding the words. "Sss-see Jane r-u-n. See Jane run. L-oo-k... Look Spot look." She sound the words out eventually able to get past the first two sentences. Willow had little care for reading and writing, but Chi-Chi insisted on it. Apparently only knowing how to spell your name at the age of thirteen put you behind the learning curve. Unfortunately for her there were no beginners book with interesting plots. She had threaten Shiloh that if she left her here with that pup she was gonna run off, they left anyway. Maybe they had caught on to her little game, Willow doesn't know what compels her to stick around, but she sure as hell wasn't going anywhere. Ami ran past catching Willow's attention once again. "I wish you would just grow up all ready." The very few times Willow has tried to play with Ami she sends the little pup crying off because Willow was too rough. She did not know how to be gentle, or how to act her age, or how to do anything everyone says she should be doing. You'll get there, the same words everyone keeps telling her. It was frustrating, annoying even, but Willow was too cocky to turn down any challenge given to her. She flipped the page continuing her reading until something interesting takes her mind off of it.

Chika
Omega 20
meeting

"I thought discouraging people from starting trouble was my job." Chika's tone was flat, but Nephet know's her enough to recognize teasing. "Will is unbearable, thank you all for leaving me to round her up, don't be surprised if you go back to a destroyed home when she gets bored of her studies." Chika's entrance into the diner was imidetaly detected by the other werewolves. She never really needed to announce her presence, her aura did that for her. Tension would have hopefully watered down as she got closer to the group. It wasn’t an unnatural feeling, nothing forced , just compelling. She walked over to the group looking at her alpha then to Orian. He was making his way out the pack when she was getting comfortable. It was brief, but long enough for her attraction to grow. All she wanted from a lover was someone with strong genes to gift her children. Orian’s Cruel nature and greed was enough to turn her away, but his aggression and arrogance kept her reeled in. It wasn’t a secret, she was not a very expressive person but was always blunt and upfront on how she was feeling. She hoped it didn’t make things awkward, but awkward was better than tense. She reached the group giving a nod to her Alpha ignoring Orian. Her loyalties were strong with her pack, and nothing was going to change that. This didn’t change the fact that her heart flutter at the sight of him. She sat down at a booth across from
the group. She was close enough to join in on conversation but she wasn’t here to talk, just to attempt at keeping peace. She gave a quick glance at Orian’s pack members before whipping out her phone and focusing on her screen.

Last edited:
Arya​
My head snapped to the door but to my relief it was Chika. I was grateful for her calming presence. I quickly scanned my pack noticing how everyone was already feeling her aura. My eyes shifted towards the Northern Clan. It seemed that most of them were relaxing as well, all except one. The female beta had paused in the middle of her meal to glare at Chika. There was pure anger in her eyes as she stared at Chika. Chika seemed not to notice as she was already on her phone. I tried not to think too much of the betas glared but something about it spelled trouble.

Blaire​
I was to busy enjoying my burger to notice that the omega had entered. It wasn't until she was at the table and I could feel her that I looked up. She was sitting on her phone but I could feel her affects. Everyone at the table was starting to calm. I was glad for this but it bothered me when I felt Orion relax. I knew it wasn't a conscious decision on his part but I didn't like seeing others affect him like that. Then I felt something radiating off the omega. Attraction. This sent my blood boiling. The silly little omega had a crush on my alpha. Did she really think she was worthy of even being this close to him? He deserves only the best and that is most definitely not a filthy omega. Anger filled every inch of my body as I glared at her. I was so distracted I wasn't even listening to what Orion was saying.

(OOO is this a love triangle I smell??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back