• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Really Sure What to Call this: Slice of Life

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
So the first slice of life RP idea Ive had in a long time... This was a story idea that I had when I was in high school and seen Ouran High School Host Club, and was reminded of it when seeing Vivziepops "Bad Luck Jack"... So here's the idea.
______

Most schools in the world focus on the grades of Math, Science, and History... But the arts are left to be the side classes, even getting shafted when put against sports. The arts are the last thing to be given any support.

What about the kids who excell at the arts? The future artist, or the next Stephen King? Why should they suffer because they aren't geared towards the things that the schools aren't telling them are important.

Well there is, this school is called Wrapped High, and elementary school. These schools are for the kids that excell the arts, and their grades in their arts are more important then the grades in Science and math. It's a safe heaven for the future artist. But this school isn't for the kids who want to doodle while the teacher teaches the class.

No the school is looking for the students that will become the next Beethoven or Leonardo! The students have a special art they are good at, and their art is called their excell. Few students across the world actually make it to the school and sadly it's the only one of its kid.
______

Now this original was a about my character who ends up going to this school even though he didn't have anything he excelled at. His younger brother was amazing digital design and ended up qualifying for the elementary school... So his parents had to make a deal to have their eldest put into the school.
_____
I would like to talk about character... But I'm not going to as all the original characters were basically watered down versions of the characters from Ouran High. We had the president, the guy who did the budgets, a strong guy, the little guy, and then the new person... Heck even the originals concept was a different take of Ouran High... All the characters had their own host club... That's what it boiled down to. Once a month all the characters had to through a dinner theater. I will give teenage me a pat on the back on this part though... The characters weren't just eye candy, they had specific jobs for the dinner theater. The president was a actor, finance guy did the same job, the twins were good singers and their team work was amazing, and the new person made the menus...

So if like to keep the dinner theater idea, as it was the main theme of the story... But I'd like different characters. So just message me if you're interested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back