• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not broken, just bent. [mxm]

lavender.bones

wanderer
It was funny how your life as you knew it could change in an instant, and everything you'd taken for granted before now seemed so far out of reach. Life wasn't fair, and Avery had learned that the hard way after the car accident which had left him wheel chair bound for the last four months. He'd probably never walk again so they'd said, and with his negative stubborn attitude towards the situation they were probably right. However, he was becoming bored of wallowing in his own self pity which was how he'd spent the majority of his days now.

With his newly found independence gone Avery had moved back in with his parents and become a recluse from even his closest friends, it was apparent that his misery didn't like company. He'd grown considerably thinner, his defined cheek bones more noticeable against his pale skin which the sun had barely touched this summer - a far cry from the usual sun kissed glow that he usually wore so well. Summer was his favorite but in his misery he'd grown to loathe it, along with mostly everything else in his life.

He missed his independence, one thing that he wasn't able to regain right now. It wasn't easy depending on other people, and he certainly wasn't used to it even though it had been nearly five months now since the accident that had flipped his world upside down. The only bright side he could find in the situation at this moment was that he wasn't still in that god forsaken hospital, but being a prisoner in his parent's house didn't seem like too much better of an option. On the bright side he didn't have to deal with any arrogant doctors and nurses, or being poked and prodded at with needles something which he absolutely loathed. Rehab wasn't great either, but it was better than being bed ridden he supposed.

It was early one morning when his parents had informed him that they were moving back to their hometown of Springbrook, and Avery had mixed feelings about the situation. Springbrook represented his old life, so many memories had been left behind there and the most important memory being him. It hurt to think about how he'd left so suddenly, and hadn't bothered to stay in contact even before any of this had happened - he'd been far too busy living the life that he'd thought he'd always wanted far away from his hometown.

Regrets collected within Avery's mind wishing that he would have done things differently, but regretting did nothing for the situation that he found himself in now. He had no choice other than to face the cards he'd been dealt, either alone or by maybe reaching out to some of his old friends and maybe even him.

Somehow his parents had managed to find a house only a couple blocks from where they'd lived before, though the familiar area only made Avery miss his old life even more. He had been spending a lot of time in his room, or his prison as he usually referred to it as. Wallowing in your own misery tended to get old after a while, even if you had every reason to be upset with the world. Avery's green eyes wandered over to his cell phone sitting on the edge of the computer desk which had been virtually untouched for the last four months since he'd become a recluse from even his closest friends.

Maybe he should text him and just see what had been going on since they'd last spoke, the curiosity was beginning to eat at him especially now that he was mentally starting to feel a bit better. Chewing on his lip in debate he grabbed the cell phone searching through his contacts before finding him, what could he really say? Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for the last four months, what have you been up to? Nah, that was too complex instead he texted a simple hey and decided to wait for a reply.

Setting his phone back down on his lap he caught his reflection in the full length mirror on the far side of the room and frowned at the reflection starting back at him, and those lifeless green eyes which used to be so full. His dark brown hair was messy and his face gaunt and lean, adorned with pale skin that hadn't seen the sunlight in months now. What a shame he thought, sighing as his eyes wandered back over to his cell phone wondering if he would get a message back.

Some people believe that the future is written in stone. That our lives have already been planned from start to finish, though we never know how it plays out.

It's like walking blindly forward, unable to see what's in front of you, but you can see what's behind you. All you can do is keep going until you reach the next phase of your life. Time changes with the seasons, though less predictable.

Some changes are good, but some are bad.

Benjamin experienced both. He worked hard, fought hard, and loved hard. In return, he's reached a point in life where one would consider it to be perfect. A perfect job as a physical therapist, living in the beautiful small town of Springbrook where everybody knew him by name and loved him, a cute little apartment with a kitten, and engaged to a charming successful man.

Benjamin had it all to the eyes of many...but not everything is as perfect as it seemed. While his life may have seemed perfect, that didn't mean he was happy. He hasn't been happy since "he" left town years ago. An old flame who Benjamin swore he'd one day marry, but life slapped him in the face and told him to wake up because it was never going to happen. Life was right, because his childhood crush, Avery, skipped town and was never heard from again.

Benjamin sighed in defeat, wondering why he'd continuously torture himself with past. Then again, it wasn't like he didn't have the time to. He sighed waiting for his "perfect" fiance to pick him up from work, though he was late...again. He ran a hand through his thick curly brown hair and stared at his phone for the twentieth time. Sebastian was probably working and lost track of the time, something he's done since the two started dating six months ago.

Instead of waiting around forever, he waved goodbye to his co-workers and clients who were still in the building, and exited out on foot. It was still early in the evening, so he went to Mama June's Diner for one of her famous "Beef and Chorizo Burger" with Cajun fries. That was the cure to anything that brought you down.

Benjamin may have had to put a fake smile on his face for the town, but he was accustomed to it now. Time was moving forward, and he had to do the same.

(Sorry for the long wait, I got caught up in real world work and ended up falling asleep at my desk lol)

Several minutes passed and with no reply to his text he began to wonder if Benjamin's number had changed, or if something else had happened. It couldn't be possible that he would just ignore him, could it? He doubted it, and with that he picked the phone back up and began working on a lengthy paragraph text apologizing and semi explaining where he'd been without actually going into too much detail about the circumstances surrounding the car accident that landed him in this predicament.

It was embarrassing to say the least, and not being able to walk and function like a normal human being was not something that he was particularly excited to share with Benjamin. Things were never supposed to be like this, when they'd spoke again he was supposed to have good things about his life to share with him not this. He frowned at his phone, realizing that Benjamin was going to know that something was up and wonder why now of all times he had finally to make an effort to reach out to him.

"Honey, dinner is ready if you want to come eat." a soft voice interrupted Avery's thoughts as he turned to look at his Mother leaned up against the door frame of his room, her voice plastered with the same concern that had been present since the accident. Sometimes it was enough to drive Avery mad, but he knew she couldn't help but be concerned..hell, she'd almost lost her only child in a car accident.

"I'm not hungry." muttered Avery, as he pressed send and tossed his cell phone carelessly onto his bed.

"Whether you're hungry or not you still need to eat.." she added, frowning. She felt bad nagging him, knowing he was twenty eight and the last thing he wanted was to have to move back in with her and his step father. "Who were you texting, honey? It's good for you to talk to people other than me and your step dad, I know you've been having a rough time since you've moved back in with us.."

"Nobody really, just.. well, I sent Ben a text." said Avery quietly a few moments later, running a hand back through his messy hair. "But, he hasn't replied. I'm not even sure he'd want to talk to me now anyway."Avery shrugged, sighing as his green eyes wandered back over to his Mother.

"I'm sure that's not true, he's probably just busy with work. Since when would Ben not want to talk to you? You two were always so close, I thought you'd end up getting married or something one day.." She smiled weakly at Avery, before turning to walk out of his room. "Anyway, just wanted to tell you that dinner was ready honey.. take your time." Avery rolled his eyes at her comment about them getting married one day, though it seemed like it was true before now it just hurt to think about. He should've never left town and this would have never happened, how could he have been so arrogant to think that leaving town would solve all of his problems in the first place?

Nobody plans for life to blow up in their face, but dealing with the aftermath wasn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. "Fuck." Avery muttered, chewing on his lip as he rested his head in his hands. Hopefully Benjamin would text back and his effort to reach out wasn't completely in vain, then again maybe he wouldn't want a damn thing to do with him after how abruptly he'd just up and left. Resting his head in his hands he sighed, green eyes wandered back over to his cell phone on the bed as he waited to see if he'd get a message back or not.

//
no worries. c:

After stepping inside the diner and placing his order with Cassie, the waitress, he sat patiently at his booth with a cold glass of root beer. His phone pinged again, and Benjamin rolled his eyes thinking is was Sebastian apologizing for being late...again. Ben wondered not for the first time how much more he was willing to take before leaving his future husband? His best friend Micah would throw a party to celebrate if Ben ever made that choice. But what were the alternatives? Being single and alone?

Yet he was engaged and still felt alone...

When the food arrived, it wasn't Cassie who set it down in front of him. It was Mama June herself. She was the mother to every soul in Springbrook, especially to the kids and adults she knew as kids, like myself.

"I heard you were here," Mama June said cheerfully. "How was work today?"

I frowned. "Fine, but Sebz forgot to pick me up from work. Hence why I'm still in my scrubs." I gestured at the maroon scrubs I was currently wearing.

Mama June rolled her eyes. "Honestly honey, has there ever been a time that man has been on time for anything?"

"Yeah, his own work," I replied dryly.

Mama June shook her head. Aside from Micah, she was the only one in town who I couldn't fool into thinking my life was perfect. She could spot bullshit without even trying. "I don't know why that man put a ring on your finger when he's clearly already found the love of his life. His job."

I shrugged. "He is a lawyer. It is a pretty demanding job."

"And you sadly make excuses for him, which is why he'll never learn. You're such a sweet boy, Benny. You deserve to have real love, but you won't get it from him. Hell, I can't remember the last time I've seen you happy. Not since..."

"Please don't," I cut in, already knowing she was going to bring up Avery, and I just couldn't handle it. After ten years of being away from each other, it still shouldn't hurt this much. Was this how it felt for everybody's first love?

Mama June thankfully didn't finish her statement. "Okay, but I do have some news that might interest you."

I raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "Oh? What's the town gossip? Is Mr. Brown from the supermarket cheating on his wife with the hot new cashier again?"

She chuckled at that. "Yes, but that's not what I was talking about. Somebody recently moved back into town?"

"Really? Who?"

Mama June just stared down at me, and it took me about ten seconds before I understood what she was telling me.

Hooooly shit, no way!

"Are you serious?" I whispered.

She nodded. "He's staying with his parents?"

Suddenly losing my appetite, I began pulling out my wallet but Mama June held out her hand to stop me. I looked up at her to see that knowing smirk on her face, like she knew what was already running through my mind. "Your bill is already covered. Go."

Nodding, I practically bolted out of the diner and ran to face someone I never expected to see again. What would I say to him, I wasn't sure. I wasn't even sure I was in complete control of my body. I just knew I had to see him.

Avery was growing irritated by waiting for a reply at this point and he figured it had to be one of two options, either Ben had changed his number or he simply didn't want anything to do with the idea of him. He couldn't exactly blame Ben if that was the case, Avery was sure he'd probably react the same way if the tables were turned. But they weren't, that was the thing and now Avery had to make the best of a bad deal which he was growing tired of honestly. The days seemed to all blend together these days, and he found little joy in much of anything.

His stomach rumbled reminding him that he should probably eat something as his Mother had said just moments before, he'd already lost enough weight since the accident that he couldn't really afford to lose much more. His cheek bones had always been fairly defined, but now they just seemed to poke out of his pale complexion a little too much. However, Avery didn't care much about how he looked right now and that was so unlike him, but who did he have to impress? His parents? His dog? He hardly cared to make the effort to get dressed these days, let alone try to make himself look presentable.

He glanced over at his cell phone once more hoping for a message back, but still there was nothing. Maybe he would just try calling that number after he ate, worst case it would be the wrong number. Yeah, maybe he'd do that. He wheeled himself out of his room towards the kitchen and sat silently picking at his plate of food as his parents conversed about the days events, he listened with little interest and after eating the bare minimum decided he was finished.

His Mother simply shook her head as she watched Avery disappear back into his room, frowning as she glanced back to her husband. "He'll come around, don't worry," his stepdad reassured her, though she wasn't so easily convinced. She had never seen her son this low, and not being able to help him just made matters worse.

Avery picked up his cell phone once more realizing that he still hadn't gotten a message back from Ben, and with that he decided it was finally time to try calling that number. What did he have to lose? Picking up his cell phone he dialed the number holding it to his ear as he listened to it ring, worst case maybe he could leave a message if it was in fact still Ben's number.

Benjamin was around the corner of Avery's street when he felt his phone vibrating for an incoming call. He had to stop to take in a breath so he figured now was a good a time as any to pick it up. If it was Sebastian, Ben would simply say he was out to see someone. Looking at the caller ID, his brow furrowed. There wasn't a name, but the number looked oddly familiar.

He didn't know what it was, maybe a voice in the back of his mind telling him to do it, but he answered the call and put the phone to his ear. His heart was suddenly thundering in his chest, making it hard to breathe. What was wrong with him?

"This is Ben," Benjamin said softly as he continued walking down the street, already seeing Avery's house up ahead.

Avery was in disbelief when Ben answered recognizing his voice immediately it almost took him off guard, clearing his throat he tried to gather himself. "Hey.." he began, running a hand back through his hand nervously as he tried to figure out what to say next. Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth, how have you been? Oh yeah, by the way I'm in a wheel chair now and I have absolutely no life.

"It's Avery, h-how, uh, how have you been?" he managed to choke out, swallowing as he realized how ridiculous he probably sounded. He knew he had a lot of explaining to do, and realized now maybe he should've taken more time to figure out how he was going to explain himself and this situation if it was in fact Ben's number.

Well, too late for that now he supposed.

"Sorry for calling, I sent you a few texts but no reply.. just wanted to see if you still had the same number."

My feet literally stopped in their tracks just as I stopped in front of Avery's house. Holy shit, now I knew why the number looked familiar. I knew that number because I remember calling it at least fifty times the day the owner of said number abandoned me.

"Avery?" I breathed out.

I didn't know what else to say? Shit, what could I say? When he mentioned that he texted I frowned at that, then pulled the phone away from my ear to check. Sure enough, I saw two unread text messages waiting for me. I cringed at that.

"Sorry about that," I muttered then stepped closer to the door. "How's...y-you know...life, and stuff?"

I rang the doorbell, and waited to see if he would answer.

"It's kind of a long story.." said Avery reluctantly, not really wanting to go into a huge amount of detail about the accident and the aftermath at this point in time. It was then his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, his heart pounded in his chest just knowing that it was probably Ben. He really hadn't prepared for this, but it was far too late for that now. His Mother abandoned the pile of dishes she was tending to and answered the door, smiling at the familiar face that stood before her.

"Oh my gosh, Ben! It's been years, how have you been sweetheart?" she questioned, a delighted look spread across her petite features. She wasn't sure that Avery would be pleased with the company, but deep down she knew that it would be good for her son. "Avery is just in his room, dear." she added a moment later as she set off down the hall to inform Avery that Ben was at the door.

"Are you at my door right now?" asked Avery, his heart thundering in his chest as the anxiety set in. He wasn't sure if he should be upset, or relieved so many emotions were flooding through him. His question was confirmed when his Mother knocked softly on his door before stepping inside, "You've got a visitor, dear." she said softly, smiling. "I'll see you in a minute." Avery said into the phone, taking a deep breath as he prepared himself to face Ben.

He wondered what he'd think when he saw him in the wheelchair, and how terrible he looked now as opposed to how Ben probably remembered him. He couldn't hide forever he supposed, he grabbed his favorite black hoodie off his dresser pulling it over himself and running a hand back through his disheveled hair in attempt to contain it.

Well, it was now or never he supposed.

He wheeled himself out of his room towards the front door, his dull green eyes falling on Ben standing at the door. If he wasn't in this situation he would've without a doubt ran up to him and hugged him as tightly as he possibly could, but that wasn't possible right now.

"Hey.." said Avery quietly, trying not to look as ashamed and embarrassed as he currently felt. He knew Ben wasn't one to judge, but Avery did enough judging of himself and his situation to make up for it.

Nothing could have prepared me for what awaited me on the other side of the door. First off, Avery's mother welcomed me as if no time had passed which had me smiling. It was when Avery stepped in front of the door that changed everything. Correction, when he wheeled himself to the door. Avery was in a fucking wheelchair. My phone slipped out of my hand and fell to the ground, but I didn't care.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell into an "o" shape at the sight of the man I once believed to be the love of my life. He somehow managed to look as I remembered him looking but look completely different at the same time. Those piercing green eyes that first drew me in when we were kids were staring at me, but they were dull and lifeless inside. Avery looked sickly pale and thin, almost like a corpse. My eyes burned with unshed tears as my gaze roamed up and down his form.

"Oh my God, Avery!" I cried out, going to him then dropped to my knees in front of him. I reached out and cupped his cheek with my hand. "What...how..."

I was finding it difficult to make a coherent sentence as tears ran down my cheeks. What happened to him? Suddenly I found myself grateful that I didn't go straight home from work, because I knew I needed to be here

Avery wasn't exactly prepared for Ben's reaction though he should've assumed that such a shock wouldn't go over smoothly, but he had grown so accustomed to how his Mother reacted to the situation in the first couple of months that nothing really surprised him anymore. He took a deep shaky breath, inhaling and trying to calm his nerves as he felt Ben's hand on his cheek, His dull green eyes wandered down to the floor as he knew he'd have to explain what happened, his stomach in knots as he thought back on the events that had brought him to this point.

"I kind of got into a car accident four months ago.." Avery began, "A drunk driver hit me on my way home from work late one night. He's in jail now, and I'm going to rehab but they told me I probably won't ever walk again." he concluded, his voice seeming so nonchalant over the whole thing as if it wasn't a big deal at all. In reality it was a huge deal, but Avery had just become so accustomed his misery that it didn't seem to phase him anymore.

He left out the part where he was so stubborn with going to rehab and participating in his recovery which was likely why the doctors told him he'd probably never walk again, but in his mind he still had all the reasons in the world to still sulk about his situation.

"But uh, how have you been? Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for so long, I guess I thought moving away would solve all my problems but instead the opposite happened." he shook his head, "Stupid me."

Avery had dished out a lot of information that Ben had to digest. A car accident, one that costed him the ability to walk. Ben wasn't a violent man by any means, but he was glad the tucker who did this to Avery was in jail, away from Ben and his fists.

"I'm so sorry," Ben whispered, his hand going up allowing his fingers to run through Avery's hair.

So many emotions were going through his mind. The familiar pain at Avery leaving him without so much as a goodbye, relief to see him, thankful he's alive, but heartbroken because if the condition he was in.

"I've been..." Ben began to say but froze, realizing that Avery probably didn't know Ben was now engaged. Should he tell him? It wasn't as if he and Avery were suddenly getting back together. Even if Ben was single it wasn't going to happen. He missed Avery like Hell, but that didn't erase the sting of betrayal he felt when Avery walked out.

Ben cleared his throat. "I've been okay. Been keeping myself busy with work. I'm a physical therapist now."

"It's fine, it's not like it's your fault." Avery replied, letting himself feel comforted by Ben running his fingers through his hair momentarily.

He had missed Ben, but he was sure that he hadn't forgotten about how arrogantly he had left with no real intention of ever coming back to Springbrook. Funny how things changed, wasn't it? He wondered if Ben was with anyone, and it hurt to think that he quite probably was as arrogant as it was to feel that way. He had been the one to skip out of town, not Ben.

"A physical therapist, huh? How ironic." Avery rolled his eyes, the idea of rehab and therapists made him sick to his stomach. "I've had enough of hospitals, doctors and therapists to last me a lifetime." he began, "But maybe I could make an exception in your case." Avery laughed softly, the first time he'd really laughed in weeks it almost sounded alien to him.

Ben's heart nearly melted at the sound of Avery's laugh. He didn't miss the subtle hint of flirting in Avery's words, and he knew he should speak up now before it went too far, but Ben figured he could talk about that later. Right now, Ben was in caretaker mode.

"A, you look like Hell. You haven't been taking care of yourself, have you?" Ben asked.

Avery really did look sick. He looked like he missed a few meals, and a few days of showering from the smell of it. Ben's caring nature was threatening to take over, as it always did when he had new clients

Avery almost laughed at how upfront Ben was, but in all honesty he kind of missed it. A kick in the ass was what Avery needed, and deep down he knew that as much as he wasn't about to admit it. "Thanks.." Avery said sarcastically, knowing full well that he looked like hell. He was a far cry from his usual self, but he was still in self pity mode and that wasn't about to change anytime soon in Avery's books.

"I've been slacking a bit, I guess." Avery shrugged, knowing full well that he had been avoiding showering everyday and eating like he should be. Essentially everything that he needed to be making an effort to do, he essentially had been avoiding. Sleeping had become a favorite past time, when he wasn't awake feeling sorry for himself that was.

"Still brutally honest, I see." Avery noted, raising an eyebrow at Ben as he shook his head.

Ben smirked. "Still a slacker, I see. At least you managed to find yourself an excuse to use, though a poor one."

He sniffed the air, managing to detect food through the stench of funk that was Avery. There was a part of him that felt like he was going to regret this, not to mention all the warning signs giving him at least a hundred reasons why this was a really bad idea, but Ben set his things down beside the door and went around Avery to take control of his wheelchair.

"Alright Stinky, lets get some food in you, then you need to shower before your start sprouting mushrooms."

Avery rolled his eyes at Ben knowing full well that he was right about having a poor excuse. Avery knew that with a lot of effort and hard work he probably would be able to walk again and complete half of the tasks that he simply shrugged off daily, sch as eating properly and showering regularly.

"Ben, you're a god send.. you know that?" said Avery's Mother as she finished up the pile of dishes she had been tending to. Being Avery's caretaker was becoming exhausting for her, not to mention how difficult Avery was on a regular basis was enough to wear anyone's patience thin. "I've got some errands to run, and Jim just left for work so I'll leave you two to catch up." she smiled sweetly, relieved that Ben had unexpectedly showed up at the door. It was just the kick in the ass that Avery needed, she was sure of that.

Avery rolled his eyes at his Mother's comment, a signature move of his when he didn't like the outcome of something. He didn't like being forced to do things, especially when he knew full well that he could do them himself he just chose not to. Then again, showering wasn't exactly the easiest of tasks and usually he required his Mother's assistance as embarrassing as that was at his age.

"I showered yesterday by the way, so I'm clearly fine."

Ben crossed his arms and glared at him. "Oh really? Is that why you smell like a tuna sandwich that's been left out in the sun for a month?"

He strode over to Avery and guided the wheelchair to where he knew the bathroom would be. "Five bucks says the water will look like a swamp the second your ass is in that tub."

"Now you're just being dramatic.." Avery replied, rolling his eyes at Ben once more. He had sprayed himself with cologne, could Ben really tell that he hadn't showered in two days? It seemed that way, but in Avery's defence he wasn't exactly planning on having company or he may have actually paid a bit more attention to his appearance.

"I realize I look like shit, OK?" he added a moment later, shaking his head knowing full well that Ben was always brutally honest and he wasn't sure why he expected this time to be any different. "I wasn't exactly planning on having company, especially you of all people." began Avery, "Not that I'm complaining, well, I kind of am.." he laughed.

How did it feel like nothing had changed between the two of them though it had been close to ten years now since they'd last seen each other? Avery was holding off on asking the question of whether or not Ben was with someone, quite sure that he didn't want to know the answer.

Ben giggled the whole time he was pushing Avery into the bathroom. Despite the ten years they missed, and Avery being in a wheelchair, their banter felt like old times. It held a sense of being home. It felt right.

It felt dangerous...

Trying not to think about that, Ben sat at the tub and turned the water on. This was technically outside of his profession, but that didn't matter to Ben. Besides, he knew full well Avery wasn't in a position to look after himself. Once the water was warm enough, he let the tub fill up then turned to Avery.

"Okay let's get these clothes off you and possibly burn them since fumigation is out of the question."

Avery was somewhat embarrassed about taking off his clothes in front of Ben, even though it wasn't like Ben hadn't seen him naked countless times over the years. However, he didn't look like the gaunt pale skeleton he was now but instead always had perfect sun kissed skin and fairly defined muscle tone. The accident had robbed him off his life it seemed, more so because Avery was fully letting it. Still, it didn't keep away the nightmares he suffered through almost every night reliving the flashbacks of that horrible night.

He rolled his eyes at Ben and the fumigation comment before surprisingly doing as he was instructed and taking off his hoodie with ease, and struggling a bit trying to take off his jeans. It was almost sort of a relief to have Ben's help to shower as opposed to his Mother, not that she wasn't trying her best to help but he found himself growing more and more agitated with her the more she tried to help. She just wanted to help, and Avery knew that but my god the woman had a way of frustrating him beyond belief.

Ben wouldn't take his shit, and he knew that but that didn't mean he wasn't going to be his stubborn self to some extent.

Ben rushed to assist Avery in removing his clothes. A part of him wanted to look, but he kept his eyes trained up. Once Avery was naked, Ben turned the water off, then lifted the man up off his wheelchair and set him in the tub.

The silence was deafening as Ben grabbed the shampoo and began lathering up Avery's hair. There was so much they needed to discuss, but Ben wasn't sure where to begin. Hell, he wasn't even sure what he was doing anymore, but it was too late to back out now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back