• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Another Superpower RP

YoungX

Hue Master

Not Another Superpower RP

Forces of evil have their sites set on Earth. In a rather bizarre twist, other races of aliens are also heading to Earth for their own reasons.

Of course as it stands, there are some on Earth who are expecting such a threat. Some of the denizens of our beloved, yet degenerate planet possess special powers. Whether it be the power of dinosaurs, animals, cars, ninjas, or whatever, we can be sure that this won't be some picnic gathering in the park.

The story still makes no sense and now Earth will experience a mass gathering of aliens, humans, furries and God knows who else within various locations. Lord save us all.

What exactly is this about? Well there is no end goal thats for sure. Rather if there was an end goal then it would have to be a point where the story just has to end because it needs to. It's like an RP with powers and multiple races where magic is rather straightforward instead of this complex piece of mess that can ruin a story because you know we really don't need that in our lives now do we?

Yes go transform into a magical girl and use the power of magical cars to fight evil monsters or something. Have fun with that. 2018 is here and what better way than to have an RP to welcome it? Title based on the movie, Not Another Teen Movie, I present to you Not Another Superpower RP.

Last edited:
Welp, I'm here. With interest. This thread is now 20% cooler. (That joke would have worked so much better if I had the right avatar)

This sounds like fun! Question, does our characters have to be good-ish, like heroes or vigilantes, or can we create more dastardly characters like anti-heroes and villains?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back