• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Nostalgia Fandoms ~ | Double Friendly

TinyMochi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
After coming out from a long hiatus, and being on and off with this site. I am back once again to get back into doing some rps. Hello! You can call me Mochi :)
About Me: To start things off, I'm 25. I am currently looking for some partners who are close to my age, or just in general 18+ is preferred. I have been rping since like middle school, and still continuing on that journey until now. What I do besides rp? Usually I would watch some shows, or movies. Sometimes, I would play video games whether it's on my pc, ps5, or switch. Or spending time with my cats.

Although it may sound like I have free time, there are also days where I am a working adult. I am online as often and will reply most of the time through oocs, but there are also just days where I wouldn't be online for a few days due to me getting busy with life.

Coming from the title, these are going to be a fandom list. Lately I have been craving some older fandoms, so if you know them... you're amazing.
OOCs/Rps: Where I rp most of the time is through pms or email. I don't rp on discord as much since I do prefer that to be an easier ooc for me.

Pairings: My go to pairings is usually mxf or fxf. Doubling is also a must if we are playing ccxoc, it's one way to keep things fair. canon x ocs ships is what I have the most experience with

Length: My usual length usually depends on the flow. Most of the time it would be multi-paras, whether it's long or shot. I do also write in third pov and I expect my partner to do the same.

Now on to the fandoms!
Cobra Kai
Looking for: Miguel, Robby
Can play as: Anyone

H2O Just Add Water
Looking for: Will

Big Time Rush
Looking for: Logan

Code Lyoko
Looking for: Ulrich