• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NORAGAMI : relationships (OOC)

I want the focus to be

• (suggest your own)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lol. Want Nagi to shoot down his phantom? Got a bit better at aiming I think.
Someone should :(

Nagi was standing on wind, wasn't he? Did he revert Kana just so he can fall to his death? That's cruel, but one way to get rid of him.

Last edited:
Someone should :(

Nagi was standing on wind, wasn't he? Did he revert Kana just so he can fall to his death? That's one way to get rid of him.

Ah, no. I imagined a bit of time has passed before the second wave arrived and he's on the ground right now. I even moved him back to City streets.

S n o w S n o w
*at holy coffee shop*

Nagi: This is my new gun, Kinki.

Hasuna: Oh my~What a coincidence. This is my new sword, Kinki.

*conversation between gods steadily devolves into polite argument about which Kinki is better*

:P

S n o w S n o w
If u don't like the number 73 , let me know. I randomly made a number since I figured Hiname at least would keep count after being told to=p

It's fine.

Would Kana still be able to hear Hiname in his human form?

I dont think so...tho I'd hate to make you edit, so I'm okay with letting things slide and saying she spoke aloud^^

Lol. Kana wants to speak to Hiname~?

I dont think so...tho I'd hate to make you edit, so I'm okay with letting things slide and saying she spoke aloud^^

Lol. Kana wants to speak to Hiname~?
I'll keep that in mind next time ^^

Not for anything good lol he's just bored and wants to tease someone who isn't a god

I'll keep that in mind next time ^^

Not for anything good lol he's just bored and wants to tease someone who isn't a god

Aw, he's not comfortable teasing gods? ^_^

Npc showing to bring plot info was necessary for progression. I was kinda tempted to have Ryuujin show up and threaten Nagi into helping search for the villains, but Fuujin was a smoother transition.

Aw, he's not comfortable teasing gods? ^_^

Npc showing to bring plot info was necessary for progression. I was kinda tempted to have Ryuujin show up and threaten Nagi into helping search for the villains, but Fuujin was a smoother transition.
If he annoys a regalia, they can't really act on their feelings. A god can.

He would be bored by any type of info dump, no matter how it happened :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back